• This product has been discontinued and replaced by LEX-18171.

• Reviews | English

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2467654 on May 21, 2013

My mom started taking 750mg milk thistle for the past 5 months. She had been diagnosed with severe fatty liver after many chemotherapy sessions due to a breast cancer condition. Doctors couldn´t even see her liver on ultrasound exams due to the quantitiy of fat covering up the liver. Last 05/17/2013, she was submitted to another ultrasound check up and doctors could finally see her liver clearly. Fat decreased 70%!

Simply one of the best Milk Thistle products on the market

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 31, 2011

I started this brand few days ago, it has some detox symptoms, strong ones, which makes me believe that it is simply the best Milk Thistle product I have ever tried. I am more regular, in just few days, and I feel something has changed. If you have a liver problem, or want to detox your live like me, then you came to the right place. This extract is triple standarized, and if you think about it you will know that it is cheaper than other brands. You get alot of milk thistle power for 4 months, 1 cap is really enough per day. Highly recommended, along with Life Extesion Bio Curcumin.

strong

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 10, 2013

this stuff is very strong and works very well to the point I don't even have to take them everyday. About one pill every two weeks is all I need. This is the best milk thistle I have ever used. Everyone should try this one because it really works great and leaves me completely confident that I am getting healthier by taking this product.

Absolute best Milk Thistle on the market !!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jun 15, 2013

I did lots of research on milk thistle before realising how great this LEF one is. It has the different isoforms, providing greater benefit. It helped me reduce elevated liver enzymes. I take a double dose before I go out for drinks. Would highly recommend this as a great one a day liver booster.

ALL 5

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Mar 16, 2013

THIS IS THE STRONGEST MILK THISTLE (Silymarin) EXTRACT IN THE WORLD. AND IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY EVEN "SRP" OF 52 $ . Thank you very much iHerb for carrying this amazing product. In Bosnia and Herzegovina for this potency I would pay about 173 $ . This stuff is great, and you feel it working wonders for your organism. I have used many different silymarin potencies, but with this one, you can feel the difference from the first capsule you take. Thanks again !

Product my Toxic LIver

Posted by Reviewer2967632 on Jul 15, 2013

I'm a drinker and my ast/alt level had dropped since i taken this products.

GOOD

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

Seems to be all natural, not sure I am supposed to notice a difference, but I feel that it is a necessity for my body.

good for liver

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Aug 06, 2014

helps lower enzyme levels when up from other meds and things

Great !!

Posted by Reviewer2616386 on Mar 27, 2012

Seems like good quality/purity and excellent strength.

Life Extension, Certified European, Milk Thistle, 120 Veggie Caps