magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2986832 on Oct 17, 2011

this product is brillant has improved my sugar cravings

Helps with Seizures!

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Oct 27, 2011

My 20 year old autistic son takes these every day and has gone from 3 seizures a week to 3 seizures a year! He takes this with Vitamin B6 as well

Great Product

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

Life Extension Magnesium is a far superior product to other Magnesium supplements. I can use just 1 of these caplets and get the same effects as using over 1,000 mg of other brands. Great product for those with bp needs and for helping to keep things moving properly.

Review From Western Australia

Posted by 4655521012837380671 on Aug 28, 2012

I would like to say that I have never found such a good value for money magnesium. I suffer badly from constipation because of my underactive thyroid. Within 2 days my constipation is a problem of the past. Thankyou iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2536790 on Dec 18, 2012

Excellent product!

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Nov 02, 2011

I take this for relaxation at night and to help with cramps in legs. It works very well and my experience with this manufacturer has always been good.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2343205 on Jul 25, 2011

It's working :)

Great Item

Posted by Reviewer2050611 on Mar 11, 2012

Large but easy to swallow tablets. Would buy again.

Life extension magnesium caps

Posted by Reviewer2564775 on Nov 23, 2012

i take one a day iatt night andd it helps me ot to have anyore mscle ramps

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer1557324 on Apr 23, 2012

I am not sure why, but this product seems to have a better calming effect on my slight heart arythmias. I wish they made it in 250 Mg tablets are capsules so I could split the dose into two parts. I think one might get better benefits that way, than taking a whole days dose at one time. One can pour out half of it into some apple sauce for AM and the rest for PM. Some people get diareeha from to much magnesium at one time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »