Please read this

Posted by Reviewer2500327 on Jan 18, 2015

The purpose ofthis review is not to harm iHerb or the brand Life Extension, but an advice to you all who use or consider to use green tea supplements. I am a great fan of iHerb! When I did a routine medical check, the doctor discovered som slightly abnormal liver values. At a control a few months later still slightly abnormal liver values. I did some research on the nutrition supplements I use, and I found out that green tea supplements may not be good to your liver. I stopped to use this supplement, and did a new medical check. The liver values were normal, and I did not do any other changes to my diet. And I rarely drink alcohol. There are some research which also support this. Hope you consider this potentially negative effect when using this or other green tea supplements.

Fight Cancer

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jun 10, 2008

When I was diagnosed with breast cancer five years ago, I researched what supplements to take as natural anti-carcinagens. Several sources recommend high doses of green tea, as a safe and natural way to fight cancer cells. This is the best product I know of for getting mega doses of high quality tea, without drinking gallons of the stuff.

Huge amount of polyphenols!

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on Sep 09, 2008

Very high content of polyphenols in a decaffeinated version. Great value, too.

satisfied buyer

Posted by Reviewer2272323 on Dec 19, 2007

I was surprised by the negative review on this product. I have taken one capsule a day for over a year and have been very happy with this green tea product. I like the fact that it is decaffeinated.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2597271 on Sep 20, 2009

This is the strongest decaf extract at least that I can find. I want decaf because I take it at night. Most other brands don't say if they are decaf and from one brand inquiry I have to assume they're not. I just hope green tea extract lives up to it's claims since there is no way to really tell that I know of except from what is medically published.

Peppy without caffeine

Posted by jasmine on Oct 08, 2012

It contains no caffeine, but it makes me feel more cheerful and alive. RU Эти таблетки хоть и не содержат кофеина, но бодрости и ясности ума точно добавляют. Хорошее средство.

Mega Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer1586040 on Apr 08, 2008

Good Item, highest strength green tea i can find anywhere. Only down side was delivery time was looong

Jan Vincent

Posted by Reviewer1766039 on Nov 15, 2007

I am not clicking any stars because this item made both my husband and me sick. We tried taking the product on 2 separate occasions and found the same problem...lightheaded, weak, a bit nauseous. We will not be able to use the bottle and I would like to exchange for something I can use.

Green Tea Extract

Posted by Reviewer1630479 on Jan 29, 2008

Always top quality products, highest purity and reliable effectiveness.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2877161 on Nov 22, 2008

so many great things in green tea...and no caffeine, to boot!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »