Helps lung function

Posted by Reviewer2106536 on Aug 02, 2010

My husband has had great success with this product. It thins the mucus, and makes it easier to clear from the throat. Maybe it is even improving his lung function.

Lung congestion?

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 16, 2013

THIS is the remedy when suffering from chest congestion. It works remarkably well. Seems to work best when taken at the same time as vitamin c, on an empty stomach. Within an hour or two, the congestion is gone and your lungs feel like a teenager again. I take it with an Ester-C. For smokers or former smokers, or anyone afflicted with bronchitis, this is the stuff! Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Oct 14, 2009

This is good, but I prefer NAC-Sustain...which was out of stock when I ordered this.

Definite energy booster

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Oct 17, 2007

Felt great right away after taking these, better than other brands of NAC,

Good for its Purpose.

Posted by Reviewer3239236 on May 02, 2009

Good mucolytic. Jury is out on how well it scavenges acetylaldehyde, etc.

amazing antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Oct 29, 2012

NAC is a very good antioxidant especially for the liver. It is officialy used as an antidote to paracetamol (acetaminophen) overdose. Also it is used as cough remedie.

N-Acetyl Cysteine

Posted by Reviewer2923564 on May 17, 2011

Felt the effect immediately (paired with L-Carnosine).

When I must take something with acetaminophen

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Aug 01, 2011

I learned to combine NAC with acetaminophen (and a vitamin C) to protecy my liver. I like the LEF brand, though I can't prove they're better than another.

treating mood swings. I also have high lead and Mercury levels in my system.

Posted by Reviewer2167579 on Sep 25, 2011

I have been taking this product for 6 weeks one twice a day and I am feeling well. I will not know for several months if it is the reason for my improvement as my moods (good and bad) can last for several months.

Great antioxidant but must take with 1:3 ratio with vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Nov 03, 2011

This antioxidant must be used with 1:3 ratio of Vitamin C to be truly effective. So I take this with 2 Emergen-C (2g Vitamin C) So 600mg:1800/2000mg is the ratio. Hope that made sense!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »