did what it said

Posted by Reviewer3076129 on Aug 30, 2010

I figured taking a "spice" would be a safe and helpful way to cut back with my eating. It took about a week for it to fully take effect with me, but since it has, my appetite has really decreased and there are times when I have to force myself to eat something. I try to eat every 3 to 4 hrs. and it helps tremendously with cutting back on my portion amounts.

works great for insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2639680 on Mar 12, 2012

i have had insomnia for 7 years, taking different pills every night, exercising, no caffiene after 12 noon, i have tried lots of things. I took this pill twice a day and I'm sleeping normal, I can't believe it. It has curbed my sugar cravings too.

I´m happy with this product.

Posted by Reviewer3316886 on Dec 04, 2011

Finally, I found saffron in caps to help better happinnes, mood, calm in natural way.

Life Extension Optimized Saffron

Posted by Reviewer1343787 on Mar 21, 2012

I was skeptical about this product but with so many positive reviews on several websites I decided to give it a try. I did take about a week to notice an appetite supressant and mood effect, but it is definitely working for me. The bottom line is that I am satisfied with less food and my desire to snack is reduced. I couldn't be more pleased with this product. Absolutely no side effects! I will continue to take this.

Controls my appetite

Posted by Reviewer2316608 on Mar 20, 2012

Before this, I could and would eat a whole box of cookies, a whole bag of chips, etc. This has stopped mindless snacking. I have lost some weight but that wasn't why I started them, I wanted to control my appetite, eating like that wasn't healthy but I couldn't stop myself. The urge was so strong. No more urge. I love this stuff, no side affects either

Saffron

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Nov 30, 2013

This is a great product to take with tryptophan to reduce inflammation and to help one relax. No magnesium stearate in it too which is good news as Magnesium stearate and stearic acid kills your T-cells.

LOVE IT !!!!

Posted by Reviewer1093611 on Mar 23, 2012

I have been taking thiis product for a little over 3 weeks anf it is working great for me just sad I only got 1 bottle now I have been waiting 2 weeks due to it has been sold out. I have lost weight even on the week I ate bad and did not workouts, not hungry and craving are almost none. I lost 4lbs in one week...wish I would have heard about this sooner!!! Plus the service her at Iherb is great!!! I oreded on a Tuesday and had it by Saturday morning!!!! Cant wait till they get restocked :)

Seems genuin

Posted by 5053746442144166433 on Jul 18, 2012

My girlfriend started taking these to try slow down her eating. It started working by day 2. First she felt quite nauseous, but no desire to eat. After a couple of days the nausea went away and she now has less unexplained cravings to eat and as a result is losing weight. +1!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3035376 on Aug 06, 2012

Great

Recommended and trusted

Posted by 5480008458076818955 on Jan 11, 2013

Recommended by a very trusted doctor, I personally seem to be having positive results.