Life Extension SAMe

Posted by Reviewer1040033 on Oct 24, 2010

The supplements are strongly recommended by my vet for my dog's liver condition. I have been using it for my dog's chronic liver problem. He is reacting well and is able to revert to its normal routine and lifestyle. Well done....SAMe.

Good for sleep, calmness

Posted by Reviewer1846656 on Apr 04, 2011

A friend suggested I try these at bedtime for better sleep. They do help! I find it takes 2 to get a good effect, so you might want to order the 400 mg tabs if your insomnia is stubborn.

Helps Geriatric Dog

Posted by Reviewer1482590 on Nov 10, 2011

Been giving my 17-yr-old dog this SAMe twice a day on recommendation of holistic vet. Pooch has senile canine dementia, and this SAMe has helped stopped the progression of the disease. I LOVE LEF products - they work!!!!

Life Extension SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2314075 on Jan 10, 2012

Bought this for my dog that has liver problem, she's getting better! :)

good

Posted by 4815945088390607511 on Oct 29, 2013

Seems fine. Been using Life Extension products for 20 years.

Excellent Product & Fast Shipping

Posted by Reviewer1815048 on Apr 26, 2015

Can no longer get this product from Life Extension, as they have discontinued it. Was thrilled to find it at iHerb. Great price and fast shipping. I have ordered several different items from iHerb in the past and have always been pleased. Highly recommended.

Capsule Integrity Issue

Posted by 5360460148479657657 on Feb 04, 2015

The product itself is fine, but I discovered after having this in storage for 12+ months the capsules started to split at their edges and them leaking, had to discard about 1/3 of them in the end. Could possibly have been due to the odd very hot day, combined with how long I had kept them. Will probably still buy the product, given the quality of the brand, just make sure I use them quicker this time, but they obviously just need to improve on the capsule.

great

Posted by Reviewer2132345 on Feb 03, 2012

it works immediately

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Feb 22, 2011

Another switch to Life Extension.

excellent