No blood tests done

Posted by Reviewer1140453 on Oct 06, 2012

I was not expecting any miracle, and none happened. I am just taking MK-4 and MK-7 to prevent calcification of arteries and to strenghten my bones. It is too early to say whether it works or no. See me in 30 years. What can I say is that the product was well packed and the pills are very tiny. I've been taking NOW K2 and Jarrow K2 in the past, and would consider all three products of the same quality. Oil based softgel with both MK-4 and MK-7 in generous doses.

K2 is important.

Posted by LoyalCustomer on Aug 30, 2012

this has the correct amounts of menaquinone-7 and menaquinone-4, which most other products don't. Life Extension is one of the best brands out there, and you can trust what they state on the bottles.

They revised the ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2095408 on Aug 10, 2012

I like the product - this is the only Vit K product I found that reduced little bleedings under my epidermis that turn into moles. (MK-7 alone and MK-4 alone without K1 didn't work.) 4 stars is to warn that the ingredients have been revised in Dec, 2011. They put in less MCT and use olive oil now. "This product contains no (allergens, etc.)" statement has been removed, too. See http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item01224/Super-K-with-Advanced-K2-Complex.html

excellent for bones and teeth

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 29, 2012

This product has the proper amounts of the different versions of vitamin K. I take it with calcium, magnesium and zinc. The first week I started taking it, one tooth that had been hurting for a while stopped hurting.

LEF K

Posted by hellohello on Jul 24, 2012

Probably the best formulated and prices K supplement on iherb.

Healthy bones, teeth and arteries!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

A very good product: K2 in two different forms! K2 has many benefits but it's not easy get it enough from food. Helps maintain healthy teeth as well!

Great Product

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I use this product to help maintain healthy veins & arteries. I can not say I honestly feel a difference but rather use it more as a maintenance vitamin.

High quality

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 14, 2012

I trust this brand to deliver the goods.

Helps with bleeding issues of the skin

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 12, 2012

I must have a lack of vitamin K in my bowels because if I bump myself I get red/purple blotches on my skin. When I take this product very rarely does this happen. Vitamin K is a very important nutrient, helps with bone health and is very rarely discussed as an important nutrient. Found in raw milk and dairy products this is a great nutrient to add to your daily regime. Highly recommended!

K2

Posted by Giordie on Jun 28, 2012

Everyone should take these super little gels particularly if you are taking vitamin D3, they off set each other.