Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3165853 on Jun 13, 2011

This is the best omega-3 product on the market, in my opinion. It very noticeably helps reduce my sensations of inflammation...joint pain and fatigue. The olive polyphenols are a great bonus, since they help retard oxidation of the oil as well as confer anti-oxidative benefits to the body. There is also no fishy aftertaste...not many products on the market can claim that. This is actually an excellent price for the quality, being 5-Star IFOS tested which most other popular brands are not (i.e. Natural Factors, Trader Joe's, Now Foods, etc). Rancid fish oil is pretty dangerous stuff...

Easiest to digest fish oil I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1333826 on Feb 05, 2011

I have tried 5 brands of omega 3. Some of them caused me problems in my stomach with fish taste and slow digestions. Another brands offer enteric coated softgel to be digested in the intestine. In this case I have experimented meteorism. Only this omega 3 of Extension Life give me almost no problems, maybe because of her purity. I recomend it to people with digestive problems with fish oil like me.

RANCID!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1137104 on Feb 04, 2013

Been doing some reading into fish oil rancidity lately...i have been using Nordic naturals ultimate omega as when you cut the capsule open there is not the slightest hint of fish or rancidity. Started to get a bit expensive so i bought these to try because of the good reviews... got my bottle of these today, cut open a capsule and most horrible smell EVER came out...it smelt literally like a fish that had been rotting for days on the side of a road. Absolutely putrid..no way am I going to out this oxidised rotten substance into my body. Back to the Nordic naturals for me....0

Good product but...

Posted by Reviewer2745884 on Sep 17, 2010

This product is really good, excellent quality and purity, and sesame lignans exert a supply to EPA anti-inflammatory capacity by inhibiting delta-5 desaturase, but this product have also a dark side, lignans and the soybean are/have phytoestrogens. As a male this concerns me so I rated the product 4 stars instead of 5.

Best Omega 3 Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1375926 on Dec 30, 2010

This fish oil supplement has the best shelf life of many brands I have tried. The other brands I have tried, including several molecularly distilled brands which also use tocepherols as preservatives, have smelled rancid. Life Extension gets something right in their processing that even some other highly touted brands seem to miss. Thanks for the chance to sing their praises.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2601438 on Mar 18, 2011

Highly recommended. I can feel the difference. Helps with brain fog.

The best for heart palpitations !

Posted by PouletFrites64 on May 31, 2012

They are very pure and they also have sesame lignans and olive fruit extract. They make me very calm and it's the Omega 3 that calms my heart palpitations the best. The softgel is kind of big, so if that's an issue for you Life Extension also makes smallers softgels (the one with 240 softgels). My mom also loves those.

LEF SupOmega w Sesame and Olive

Posted by Reviewer2320221 on Dec 10, 2010

since i have been taking this supplement my hair and skin feels GREAT. like my daughters! lol. smooth and clean and even. i would recommend this strongly because other "fish oil" caps give me the burps and this does not. 4 stars.

The best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Nov 10, 2010

I have used tons of fish oil, and I used to swear by Carlson until I used this fish oil. Yes it may cost more, but it is a superior product. Stop being cheap..it's only your health.

Super Aceite de Pescado

Posted by Reviewer1290928 on Nov 17, 2010

En mi opinión el Super Omega-3 de Life Extension es el mejor suplemento alimenticio destinado a mejorar la salud cardiovascular y reducir la inflamación.