10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Extension, Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Enhanced Mitochondrial Support, 50 mg, 100 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

LE Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1905914 on Jul 28, 2010

The 1st time I tried this product,I was very impressed as my staying focused on everyday situations had changed immensely. I always recommend this product to all my friends and to you. Thank you LE for a great product and many others.

Worth the Money!!

Posted by Reviewer2978176 on May 18, 2011

This is an excellent supplement. I had been using previously standard COQ10 which did nothing. The minute I switched to this(at half the dosage of standard COQ10), I noticed an immediate improvement. In fact, the first night after I took it, it gave me such a boost I was up much of the night and felt great the next day. Since then I have not had any issues sleeping...was just the first night. One of the few vitamins that has given me some improvement in my chronic fatigue.

Super Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2985968 on Feb 06, 2014

Great product i recommend this product i feel 100 mg is right for me i take 2 50 mg tablets for breakfast i am open to trying other Ubiquinol products if anyone has tried other companys and think it is better can they say in a review

Good product, easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Jan 24, 2012

I like the size of the softgel and I have heard more reports about the importance of taking ubiquinol.

Good!