10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein Mix, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 18.52 oz (525 g)

Reviews 5-star

Finally! I've been waiting for this product all my life!

Posted by Reviewer1705304 on Sep 17, 2008

If you want to be healthy and fit, not just fit, this is for you!!! This is the best tasting all natural, chemical free, low sugar, low carb, whey and soy free protein powder I have ever tasted...and I've tasted a lot of them! It tastes amazing mixed with plain yogurt or with enough water to giver it a "cake batter" substance. It actually tastes like cake batter! I have made all of my coworkers taste it and I've heard no complaints. If you are looking for a good protein and have food allergies or are tired of the digestive issues that come with most other protein powders and their additives, this is for you! Highly recommended for those who are or want to become pregnant as there is nothing in this product that could potentially harm your baby.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Sep 19, 2008

This is the best tasting plant protein I've had, tastes very vanilla. I usually mix with water and have no problem, but for an extra tasty treat mix with some almond milk. Yum!

Life Time. Lifes Basics, Plant Protien.18.6 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2137413 on Aug 24, 2008

Absolutely love it. Great price, Healthy item low in fat and sugar high in nutrients. Tastes great. I add a banana, Peach, Mango, My aloe and Coconut oil. And all blends and tastes great. Also very good on its own, My husband drinks it that way. THANKS iHERB FOR A SUPERB PRODUCT

Hemp Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1761366 on Sep 19, 2008

This product is brilliant. It's far and away the best protein powder I have tried. It tastes great and it's much better than whey protein powders as they cause my digestive system to go nuts. This is a great product. I wish it were readily available in Australia, however, I know I can get it from iHerb, which is great! Lynda Hill From DownUnder

Product review.

Posted by Reviewer1174124 on Aug 09, 2008

I realy like the protien powder. Gives me energy and keeps me full.