• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Customer Ratings

Great Organic Medium Brown Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This medium brown hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else.

Do not like it

Posted by 5208471439205733650 on Nov 11, 2014

My natural hair color is medium brown but after this henna the color my hair is dark brown very dark almost black it has indigo so some of my greys are blue. I will give a chance to another shade like red to see what happens.

Natural But Messy

Posted by 5625796393602906944 on Aug 30, 2014

I use Light Mountain as an alternative to using commercial hair colors with irritants or chemicals. I have some gray hair, which I pre-colored with Light Mountain bright red. I am satisfied with the coverage. It can be messy to use. I left the red on for maybe 3-4 hours and the brown maybe 2 hours.

Didnt try it

Posted by 5041910641073185286 on Jun 23, 2014

I didnt use this hair colour as it was way too complicated to be bothered with....

Awfully complicated!

Posted by Rocklin on Nov 25, 2012

I was required to mix it and let it sit for hours. The mixture was like clumpy mud; imagine trying to get clumpy mud throughout your hair. I was already worrying about my head of hair getting stressed out with the dying process. Trying to get that mixture on each row of strands was pretty ridiculous. I know it can be done, but not by me for sure. And rinsing out the mud into my drain didn't sit too well with me. I won't be purchasing this again. One star for changing the color of my hair, but it did not change the color of my few gray hairs.

Great hair color.

Posted by Reviewer2956762 on Mar 30, 2011

I've always liked this for the color and the way it conditions my hair.

First time trial

Posted by Reviewer1207654 on Mar 24, 2011

I purchased this after discovering that all the chemical ingredients in shampoos etc were causing my migraines. I thought I was destined to become grey being unable to use all the "regular" products. I was delighted to find this product. It is a bit different than what i had tried in the past, but no headache, and great result. I will buy again.

A bit dark for my hair color

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Nov 01, 2010

My daughter-in-law is a hairdresser so she kindly put this in my hair for me. I have mousey colored hair.(Unfortunately!) so I was looking for some nice warm color. We made it up per directions (just with water)and only 'cured' it for 10 mins before we put it on the hair. We left it for just one hour. It was quite messy to shower and get it out but that was to be expected.and I smelt like hay out in the paddock! Afterwards I rinsed it out with just water as instructed and dried it, it looks like it was a lovely light golden brown color and I liked it..but the next day it turned a lot darker brown. It was too dark for me so I have ordered a light golden brown for next time which I'm eager to use. The Henna is wonderful though compared to all those horrible chemical dyes. It conditions the hair nicely. My daughter-in law was a little dubious as first to use it as she's heard some horror tales about Henna disasters and hair turning real red but she was pleasantly surprised. One more note..if you have shorter hair and theres not a great lot of it..you will only be using 1/2 the packet like I would have. I had to throw the rest out which was a bit of a waste but I'll know next time. It will last me two applications.

Posted by Reviewer2381337 on Oct 24, 2010

It came out a bit copper...but it was very shiny and smelt of yummy spicy tea for a few days. Thanks

Light Mountain Henna

Posted by Reviewer3328332 on May 22, 2010

My wife has used this Henna for 30 years and loves it. It's getting harder and harder to find, so glad you carry it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »