• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Reviews | English

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1473874 on Dec 07, 2011

I used chamomile tea and lemon juice to make the dye. I let it sit for two hours before putting it on my freshly-washed and towel-dried hair. I have black hair and, at first, it gave my hair very subtle red highlights. After a few days when it oxidized, my hair ended up being a very dark brown with slightly red highlights in bright light. I think that my hair was too wet, because after an hour, the dye started to drip out of the shower cap and down my face. Therefore, I only left it on for about two hours. Also, my hair isn't very long but I had trouble getting it to stay in the provided shower cap. It also isn't very tight around the head so I supplemented it with a plastic bag. I am going to try again with the bright red dye, my hair less wet and leaving it on for longer.

Not bright color.

Posted by 5103122467301365363 on Sep 20, 2012

Normal henna. Color quickly washed off the hair. I thought the color would be brighter, it is not red, more orange.

messier than other

Posted by alesedw on Dec 05, 2012

Product is messier than other brand I've used, don't know why. The color however is amazing!