Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)

A better way to ingest vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Apr 09, 2014

This is best taken with juice and is best mixed if mixed by shaking in a bottle and taken at least 15 minutes prior to meals. My allergy symptoms have improved greatly since taking this. It is also not upsetting to my stomach. It is more costly , but worth it. Vitamin c is an excellent mast cell stabilizer, good for the adrenal glands, as well as immmunity and a number of other functions. Not all vitamin c forms are equal . This one seems superior to most others.

Vitamin C Miracle

Posted by 4815991865312350701 on Sep 15, 2014

Hi I had Liver cancer and was told I would be dead in 4 months but thanks to IVC I am still here about 2 years later and all clear. Lypo-spheric C is a great advance and also worth using if you are in a cancer problem but increase to 6 Sachets a day

This is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Feb 20, 2013

I think this will join my list of favorite and regular supplements. It does take a while before I can come to an evaluation with a supplement though thus far I like how this appears to strengthen my overall health. My thinking seems clearer... & simply feel better/stronger..... Will report again in a year.

Complete waste of money - I should have known better than to buy this

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Apr 01, 2013

I should have known better than to buy this. It has no justification in terms of biochemistry or pharmacodynamics. Plain vitamin c or sodium ascorbate are fine. There is no need for C in liposomes. On the other hand, glutathione (GSH) in liposomes DOES make sense, so their GSH product may be useful for some. However, you can also take Setria glutathione (available at iHerb) which has been proven to absorb.

great vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1391664 on Feb 23, 2012

I actually feel like I get a little pick me up from this. It tastes horrible to me, so I take a drink of water and then squeeze this into my mouth and swallow it all together and it goes down well. The first (and only) time I tried it without water, I hated it. But I am going to keep using this...because of the price I may try to make my own. Google on how to do it.