Yuck

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

I usually don't agree with the haters reviews but in this case, I do. Yuck. No surprise that they are discontinued.

Didn't try yet

Posted by KuusenAlla on Oct 22, 2014

But looks good!

delicious and nutritious

Posted by 5303292026646253467 on Oct 12, 2014

I will be buying these again for sure. People sensitive to spices might not like.

Mega green kale chips

Posted by namsze on Aug 05, 2014

+ not bitter tasting + right amount of flavoring - pricey -Broken/ powdered in transit

Kale

Posted by 4958156688283794572 on Jul 13, 2014

My first ever trying kale & it's not too bad. The first bite was weird but the taste gets better each time. Due to the shipping to the other part of the glbe, the kale krunchies were all broken up further into a million pieces.

Taste = good

Posted by 5392325051518303277 on Jun 30, 2014

best kale chips i have ever tasted. might be a little bit spicy but it taste really good + its good for your health. win win situation for me

a yummy, low-carb snack

Posted by 5527040859764210357 on May 28, 2014

I am so happy to have found this product, as in Australia the only kale I can find are full of sugar - so annoying. These are very moreish and I don't feel guilty after eating them! Oh, and they're about half the price of the ones here in Australia!

Weird taste

Posted by Reviewer3016612 on May 20, 2014

It doesn't taste like the kale chips that I made. It's hard to find fresh kale in my country so I thought of buying this to give it a try. But the taste is quite weird? First and last time buying.

Aww..

Posted by 5687966781460552256 on May 09, 2014

Never ever again! You must really love this specific taste to order it! I have the whole pack just standing, I don't really think I will ever eat it. A very strong specific taste. I didn't like

great finding

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Apr 23, 2014

They are a must for rawvegans. I will order again and again and again...