• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3304605 on Jan 25, 2013

I take this in yoghurt or unsweetened protein powder, tastes wonderful and gives me a boost!

best tasting!

Posted by michellejo on Nov 27, 2012

best tasting green drink ever!

very good

Posted by 4891753377448422804 on Oct 26, 2012

very good

Superb value for money

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Oct 02, 2012

Purchased on sale. Great ingredient blend, mixes well, relatively cheap per serve compared to other brands i've tried. Taste is....mix with juice & water.

Love this Product

Posted by 5282947138168356695 on Aug 22, 2012

I am awful about taking my vitamins and eating enough veggies throughout the day, so this is the best thing for me. Just put a scoop in some water, drink it down and you're done. I add a spoon of the psyllium husks and get some extra fiber for the day too. Very happy with my purchase.

Brilliant for making you regular and giving you a pep in your step!

Posted by Reviewer3135429 on Aug 20, 2012

I have been using this every morning with water or coconut water if I have it,a tablespoon of coconut oil, cup of frozen blue berries, small handful of baby spinach, a small peeled cucumber, some days I add a scoop of sun warrior protein powder or a bit of cacao and I have felt more perky and cheerful..biggest plus for me is a decent b.m every morning! perhaps TMI but I am really pleased as this is a big novelty for me!! Oh and also I find it to be the easiest green powder drink to get down! ..and I have 3 scoops a day ( am malnourished after years of opiate addiction :( )

Healthy Drink

Posted by Herbal on Jul 31, 2012

I think the taste still needs to be improved. It dissolves better than typical protein shakes, but you'll always have a few grains at the bottom. I'm not sure why that is. It could just be how the product is made. In no way does this product taste bad, but just to be sure order a sample first.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

These are some in-your-face greens. We love the pure, powerful ingredients. The taste/smell is definitely swampy, but when I mix it with apple juice, it's wonderful. I look forward to drinking it every day and when I gave it to a 4 year-old to try also, she loved it. This company didn't compromise the product with sweeteners and flavors, it's just straight-up goodness. Also good in smoothies!

Tasty Greens!

Posted by HealthForAll on Jun 06, 2012

I absolutely love these greens. I don't even notice their flavor in my morning smoothie: unsweetened almond milk, organic peanut butter, Macro Greens, Jarrow Unflavored Whey Protein (or Life's Basics Unsweetened Plant Protein), Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao, Navitas Naturals Organic Maca, Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia, and either a banana with ice, or frozen mango. Yum!

ITS IS EASY BEING GREEN

Posted by Reviewer2833734 on Feb 08, 2012

These have helped us detox and give us energy everyday-I feel great and have lost a fair bit of weight too. I like the taste, i mix it with some oj.