Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens, Nutrient-Rich Super Food Supplement, 30 oz (850 g)

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3336142 on Jun 26, 2010

This product is the very best and I will be ordering this for the rest of my life, I think.

Tasty Greens!

Posted by HealthForAll on Jun 06, 2012

I absolutely love these greens. I don't even notice their flavor in my morning smoothie: unsweetened almond milk, organic peanut butter, Macro Greens, Jarrow Unflavored Whey Protein (or Life's Basics Unsweetened Plant Protein), Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao, Navitas Naturals Organic Maca, Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia, and either a banana with ice, or frozen mango. Yum!

Awesome stuff!

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

These are some in-your-face greens. We love the pure, powerful ingredients. The taste/smell is definitely swampy, but when I mix it with apple juice, it's wonderful. I look forward to drinking it every day and when I gave it to a 4 year-old to try also, she loved it. This company didn't compromise the product with sweeteners and flavors, it's just straight-up goodness. Also good in smoothies!

Definitely Alkalizing

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I tried Macrolife's Red before trying this, I can honestly say between the two, this wins hands down. I take it every morning, blended with a banana, whatever berries I have, and water. It gives me an elated feeling, and in the past few weeks, I've actually lost some fat around my belly - And I haven't changed anything in my routine except replacing Macro red with the Green. The taste isn't really bad, blend anything with a banana and it'll taste fine. Try it out.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2041128 on Jun 08, 2008

Great taste and easy to drink daily. The powder dissolves better when used in a blender.