• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Macro Greens very good formula

Posted by Reviewer1456672 on Jan 08, 2010

Very good flavor for a green foods supplement and disolves better than other formulas in water.

Instant energy

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Dec 30, 2009

I mix it half apple juice half water in the morning gives me instant energy and feel well. Excellent product. Great service from iherb, in Australia I am not happy with DHL, will switch to UPS even it is more expensive, hopefully it will be worth it.

Best tasting green drink

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Dec 12, 2009

This is definitely my favorite tasting green drink on the market today. I would've given it 5 stars if it mixed a little bit easier with a spoon. But instead, the powder tends to clump up making mixing slightly more difficult. The ingredients are top notch, including, spirulina, chlorella, pro-biotics, and lots of other alkalizing nutrients.

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer1735924 on Dec 08, 2009

I love Macro Greens , none of us get enough greens and these are easy to take and good tasting .

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer1937914 on Dec 03, 2009

Now here are top marks, I have more energy and feel great, also the taste is better than any previous green consumed. A+++++++

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer1727428 on Dec 02, 2009

I tried other Greens supplement and Macro Greens is the BEST. It's pleasantly tasting with or without the powered vitamin C I add to it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Nov 18, 2009

When the sample came in my previous order, I took it, and LOVED it. It gave that real "vitamin-buzz". So, I ordered 3 months' supply. I was very disappointed to find that the sample was MUCH MORE potent than the actual product that I bought. It's OK, but not earth-shaking.

Great energy

Posted by Reviewer3055593 on Nov 17, 2009

I feel less tired and more energetic. Taste good with just water. Preferably really cold water :) I will buy one for my dad!!!

Another Excellent product...

Posted by Reviewer2852336 on Nov 13, 2009

Macro Greens, when you look at its ingredients, is a super antioxidant and nutrient-rich super food. I put a scoop of both Macro Reds and Macro Greens with my protein drink...and am ready for the day.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3267114 on Nov 04, 2009

I buy this product regularly. It is the only Greens product I can find that does not have wheat.