• Reviews | English

Great every time! Kids love these raisins

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! We started out buying these raisins in the little boxes but quickly learned that you save a lot of money by buying these organic raisins in the bulk bags/containers. We started recycling the little boxes and then refill them with raisins. Kids love that they are helping the environment and I love saving money plus helping the environment by reducing and reusing! These raisins are soft plump and sweet. Nothing bad to say about these.

Good.

Posted by HildeK on Sep 29, 2012

A bit sweeter then the raisins I am used to, but besides that they are just as any.

From Russia with love

Posted by Olechka on Oct 13, 2011

Хороший чистый мягкий изюм.

THE BEST I HAVE EVER TRIED

Posted by 5718293232111336333 on Jan 25, 2015

I have eliminated sugars from my diet but allow raisins - i have been on the lookout for some great REAL organic ones and these are just heavenly. full of flavour - i give them also to my 17 month old. He LOVES THEM.

From Ukraine

Posted by Tetis1212 on Jan 19, 2012

very good for a child

yum

Posted by Reviewer2442410 on Feb 08, 2012

My son ate these when I wasn't looking! : ) Just found the container in the trash hehe

super good

Posted by owlsrwise on Mar 05, 2012

a moist, organic, sun dried raisin that tastes great ... what more could I want.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2819845 on Sep 30, 2013

Absolutely gorgeous flavour and textures to these.

[코맨후기] ㅋㅋㅋ 건포도..

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Sep 21, 2012

굉장히 달아요 저한테는..ㅋㅋ 하나 둘 집어먹다보니, 감질맛 나서, 한 주먹씩 움켜지고 우걱우걱 먹다보니, 다 먹었네요~^^ 맛은 있는데, 너무 달아서~~ ㅎㅎ 그래도 괜찮은것 같아요^^ 샐러드나 쿠키만들 때 사용하면 좋을듯 싶어요^^

healthy, yummy and organic

Posted by Alromaithi on Apr 23, 2013

I order only one and I going to order more, organic healthy and yummy . all my friends love it .