Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

Not for me

Posted by odereviews From Finland on May 09, 2013

Madre Labs is one of those brands I usually test, when there is a sale going on. “CocoCardio” happened to be on sale, and it’s currently priced for only $2.95. I’ve seen plenty of iHerb regulars advertising CocoCardio and Cafeceps for newbiews, and that is mostly because of Iherb offering higher commission from iHerb products to them. Anyways, back to the product: When there is a “warning” that the Cococardio may not taste the best without extra sweetener, that should ring some bells. :) I doubt there is anyone who like this product unsweetened. CocoCardio is way too bitter, and it taste like a mix of cocoa and berry juice. Powder doesn’t mix in well, and the color isn’t the most tempting. I didn’t like the taste either. With $2.95 it’s hard to suggest this product to anyone. Maybe if you want the health benefits of it. You could try to mix this with smoothies and such. Good thing that iHerb has these sales, so the poor folks like me can try various health products. If you are bouncing between this and CafeCeps, I’d go with CafeCeps instead. :)

FANTASTIC FOR YOUR HEART

Posted by Reviewer1186427 From Texas on May 02, 2012

I CREDIT COCOCARDIO ALONG WITH COCOCEPS WITH DRASTICLY IMPROVING MY HEART HEALTH AND ENERGY LEVELS I AM NOW ABLE TO PICK UP MORE THAN A POUND WITHOUT MY HEART HURTING ME. I COULD GO ON AND ON, BUT I WILL JUST SAY THIS IS GREAT. PLEASE DON'T STOP OFFERING THIS FOR SALE IHERB. I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT, JACKIE STEPHENS.

An Everyday Treat

Posted by BigNanc From Alabama on Aug 04, 2012

I have this everyday at work added to my second cup of coffee. The dried beet juice is undetectable, but so good for you and the chocolate is yummy.

An Intelligent and Well Designed Health Product -- Very Pleasant Tasting

Posted by Reviewer3343479 From California on Mar 18, 2011

This product contains non-alkalized cocoa and beets for nitrates. See important research by Dr. Hollenberg, Harvard Medicine, on Kuna Indians of Panama and their consumption of unprocessed cocoa. It is actually very pleasant tasting and good for digestion. You can mix it with hot water and oatmeal, too. I take about four scoops a day.

Here to stay

Posted by PatriciaM From Canada on Apr 19, 2012

It's beginning to look as if CocoCardio is here to stay in my kitchen. At first I didn't think it would reduce my chocolate consumption but once my body got used to it, it has. I often add a little coconut milk to it and enjoy it that way.