Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

It keeps me energetic the whole day

Posted by good-day on Apr 20, 2014

I consume one scoop every morning at breakfast and it keeps me energetic the whole day even if I am lack of sleep the previous night. I don't add table sugar as it is anti-nutrient. If you want to make it sweet, you may add some RAW UNPROCESSED honey. In addition to CocoCardio, I am also taking fish oil, spirulina and nattokinase and I have written reviews for these products as well. You are welcome to check them out on my product review page (good-day).

FANTASTIC FOR YOUR HEART

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on May 02, 2012

I CREDIT COCOCARDIO ALONG WITH COCOCEPS WITH DRASTICLY IMPROVING MY HEART HEALTH AND ENERGY LEVELS I AM NOW ABLE TO PICK UP MORE THAN A POUND WITHOUT MY HEART HURTING ME. I COULD GO ON AND ON, BUT I WILL JUST SAY THIS IS GREAT. PLEASE DON'T STOP OFFERING THIS FOR SALE IHERB. I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT, JACKIE STEPHENS.

An Intelligent and Well Designed Health Product -- Very Pleasant Tasting

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 18, 2011

This product contains non-alkalized cocoa and beets for nitrates. See important research by Dr. Hollenberg, Harvard Medicine, on Kuna Indians of Panama and their consumption of unprocessed cocoa. It is actually very pleasant tasting and good for digestion. You can mix it with hot water and oatmeal, too. I take about four scoops a day.

An Everyday Treat

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 04, 2012

I have this everyday at work added to my second cup of coffee. The dried beet juice is undetectable, but so good for you and the chocolate is yummy.

Improves Skin Condition

Posted by Products-With-Reviews on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Dietary antioxidants contribute to endogenous photoprotection and are important for the maintenance of skin health. In one study, evaluation of the skin surface showed a significant decrease of skin roughness and scaling in the high flavanol cocoa group at week 12. Dietary flavanols from cocoa contribute to endogenous photoprotection, improve dermal blood circulation, and affect cosmetically relevant skin surface and hydration variables.