Madre Labs, Eureka! Berries, A SuperBerry & SuperFruit Blend, 6.35 oz (180 g)

VERY ORGANIC!

Posted by Reviewer1308945 on Jun 04, 2009

NOT EASY FINDING A PHYTONUTRIENT POWDER WITH SUCH A WIDE SPECTRUM OF DIFFERNET BERRIES ETC. SO FAR I LOVE IT!

A little pricey.

Posted by OrganicBob on Aug 03, 2014

Its a berry powder. I prefer to just dump the powder directly in my mouth. If you can afford it, it tastes pretty good - not to tangy or anything. Would do good in a shake. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Variety and purity: you can't ask for more

Posted by Reviewer2001489 on Jul 12, 2014

The principles underlying my diet are moderation, variety, and balance. When it comes to fruits, we hear all kinds of stories about "superfruits" and how certain fruits are "supposed" to have this or that wonderful effect. Pay no attention to that. Plain old carrots would be a "superfood" if you sold them where carrots weren't common. But fruits do possess a variety of phytonutrients which appear to be instrumental in keeping us healthy. Go to the National Library of Medicine, PubMed, and type in just the words "epidemiological" and "fruit", and you'll get almost 15,000 different scholarly articles listed, many of which demonstrate the power of fruit in our diet to prevent various diseases. Type in the name of any one fruit in this Madre Labs mix, and you'll get all kinds of studies that suggest that it's a good idea to consume that fruit. At the time I'm writing this, you'll come up with 20 articles if you type in "lingonberry diet human disease." Try it. There's not enough "evidence" in any one case for a physician to be more specific than what your mother told you when you were little: eat your fruits and veggies. I find it difficult to conceive that any medical professional could possibly argue against eating a variety of fruits like what you get here. I like this product because my parrot likes it. He can't get enough, just straight, as a powder. I like it too. I feel good about it because, the way it's made, I don't have to worry about mold or pesticides, unlike what happens with "fresh" produce. With fresh fruits, I go crazy trying to eat them fast enough sometimes. Besides, you can't get all of these different fruits at the store, even where I live, which is a very large port city where you can get almost any food item (or cuisine) you want.

Yummy with yoghurt

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Sep 15, 2013

Lovely tart and mildly sweet addition to my homemade yoghurt.

Superb product, good value for money.

Posted by Reviewer2983164 on May 03, 2013

I love this superfruite blend, good value for money. Buy it now before they (iherb) put up the price, it was 37 dollars before. I highly recommend Madre Labs Eureka! Berries ;)