So sad that they are no longer carrying this

Posted by 4NEKOS on Dec 20, 2014

This body lotion is great and would have purchased more if I had known that iherb would discontinue the item.

the date of product

Posted by 4743390333702607573 on Dec 05, 2013

the botton shows 66204/11 06 10 10,what's mean?product at 2011?is it still available for using?

Works Great !

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

One of the best Madre Labs ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... products, and almost competes with Nubian Heritage's similar lotions. Big in size, and more liquid for the price. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

depends on your skin type

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 10, 2013

I have extremely dry and sensitve skin. This product works very well to relieve my problem areas and soaked right in. My mother-in-law however has only occasional dry skin and could not get the product to soak in and left her feeling "sticky" all day. I do like the pleasant "unscented" smell as compared to "unscented" lotions that are olive oil based that in my opinion smell icky.

I hated this at first

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Jul 07, 2013

Hated this at first because it was so thick! But I started putting this in the shower and I would put it on while my skin is still damp and it would absorb wonderfully. A little goes a very long way. I'm using this during pregnancy and so far, skin's wonderful!

Good lotion,

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Feb 25, 2013

I have had very dry skin all my life and have used numerous products. This is a good lotion. It is rather thick which is good in that I'm not paying for a lot.of water in a product, but It makes it a little difficult to get out of the bottle when the bottle is less than half full, especially if the room temperature is cool.. It is unscented which only means that no fragrance has been added, but the natural smell of the ingredients is not pleasant. I have a poor sense of smell and don't notice it unless I sniff it, but my son and my daughter have both commented on the unpleasant odor. So I hope to be able to thin it down and improve the smell by blending Vitamin E oil and/or essential oils with it.

love!

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012

this has very thick consistency, a little goes a long way. when i first use it, i almost hate it but i have grown to love it. keeps my skin moisturized and soft minus hanky panky fragrance.

Worth it!

Posted by 5306390873288483132 on Nov 09, 2012

I am very pleased with it!

Best body cream with a reasonable cost

Posted by Reviewer2923133 on Nov 06, 2012

This is one of the best unscented body cream that I have ever used. It's thick yet very easily absorbed by the skin. The cost for this 12.85 fl oz bottle is also very reasonable. I've finally find something that I'm completely satisfied with. Thank you Madre Labs and thank you iHerb. I'll be using this wonderful product for the many years to come.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »