New To iHerb?

Madre Labs, Hand Cream, With Argan Nut Oil, Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2411 reviews

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Skin Oil EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 26, 2014

****************** Saved my Life!! I'm serious. In the months before I discovered this amazing product, my hands were so chapped, dry, and sore that they the skin was breaking open and bleeding. I was in so much pain, constantly. Other lotions couldn't even touch the dryness, and they would just sit on top of my skin and eventually wash off without really changing the condition of my skin. A friend recommended this to me because she worked in a veterinarian's office, and the vets swore by this. Then, in the car, I put some on, a pretty generous amount. Oh man. I could feel it just seeping into my skin. It was like my skin was just drinking in the moisture. I could bend my knuckles! Without pain or bleeding! . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

Smells Terrible

Posted by click-on-this on Nov 10, 2013

This was a freebie that came with a recent order. I would not take another tube if they PAID ME. The smell is very strong and not pleasant, i have since tried to give it away and nobody will take it... i hate waste, but this is going into the trash! If you like the strong smell of nothing but Vitamin E, then this is the cream for you. I am all for natural products, but this is terrible.

Lovely hand cream!

Posted by Reviewer1777333 on Mar 31, 2012

I really, really like this hand cream. It has a an odd smell, but it fades away quickly. I'm sensitive to smells and experienced no problems with this one. I have tried so many hand creams and have problems finding a good one - this one is a winner! Thank You iherb for excellent service and a great web site!

Love the cream, but hate the smell

Posted by Danesa on Jul 17, 2013

The main attraction in this lotion is argan nut oil. It also has jojoba oil, avocado oil, olive and coconut oils, shea butter, aloe vera leaf juice, glycerin, safflower oil, and fruit extracts of goji, pomegranate, and acai. The cream is rich, creamy and slightly heavy. I think it would be too heavy for me in the summer, but great for winter dry skin. It doesn´t not feel greasy, but absorbes quickly and just leave the skin feeling very soft and relieved. I do not like the smell... it smells like PVA-glue for me.

STINKS - literally

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 25, 2013

This stuff just smells bad, sorry. A strange and very unpleasant "metallic" smell. Would not recommend and won't get again. Will be using the rest of it on my feet so I don't have to smell it.