Great hand cream. Hubbies loves it.

Posted by Allymac on Dec 27, 2014

Have been using this for a while. Lovely and rich, but not greasy. Hubbie loves it.

Great!

Posted by Hanne67 on Jul 23, 2013

I really like this hand cream. It is unscented and haven't any other odd smell. It goes quite easily into the skin, and makes them soft.

FREE

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 24, 2013

Awesome free gift (=

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 10, 2013

As a man, no added perfume is just part of what I like about this product. The fact is that it really works to keep skin soft and supple.

Great product!

Posted by Springtime on Mar 09, 2014

This cream adds moisture and skin looks and feels smooth. Highly recommend this product. I will buy again! Thanks for the great service iHerb!

Hand cream

Posted by 5637094347958773639 on Dec 09, 2014

Definitely buy again. Very nourishing for the hands.

The best hand cream I ever had!

Posted by 4839939606461178147 on Jan 31, 2016

It really moisturizes my hands. I don't understand how it smells bad for others, it's neutral smell. :)

Maybe the best hand cream, really does the job

Posted by 5043602279737349142 on Sep 06, 2014

Rich composition: contains argan nut, jojoba, sesame, avocado, coconut and shea butters, doesn't contain harsh chemicals like sulfates, parabens, dyes and mineral oil. Many ingredients are organic. Overall, great cream to smoothen, soften and protect your hads! Definitelly worth to buy, especially for the cold season. Maybe this is the best hand creams I've ever tried. See my page for more reviews.

Good quality as described

Posted by Reviewer1658866 on Dec 29, 2014

It's great. Not greasy, not oily, but it might not smell good for people who used to perfume handcream.

Silk for your hands!

Posted by 5266749225772095934 on Aug 12, 2013

I absolutely love this cream! It has no oily feel to it. I cannot stand oily, greasy creams and lotions! When I feel them like that, I immediately have to wipe it all off and then what's the point of even using them?! I was afraid this was going to be the same way, but it is WONDERFUL! It goes on good, very silky feeling. And I have very dry hands but this has worked wonders with my hand. Definitely getting this again!