so amazing!

Posted by 5648789597680319265 on Nov 24, 2013

not oily at all and completely soaks into skinn extremely moisturizing especially on my skin because i get dermatitis idk why reviews complain about there being a "strong smell", my cream certainly does not smell like anything at all!!

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 10, 2013

As a man, no added perfume is just part of what I like about this product. The fact is that it really works to keep skin soft and supple.

nothing but soft smooth skin

Posted by WendND on Nov 27, 2013

I have been working with heavy chemicals for cleaning, removing paint, and industrial glues, etc. Gloves tend to break, get water in them, and I end up using my bare hands, and washing them frequently, so they have been as rough as sandpaper lately. As soon as I put this on, smoothed it in, I was so excited about how nice my hands felt I turned on the computer to write my review. I have tried a number of creams, I hate greasiness, or perfumes. I barely noticed a scent and it drinks right into my skin no greasiness, and my hands felt as if there was never anything wrong in the first place. Really was like magic, brand new skin. The Argan oil was the ingredient I looked up after finding that it was the key ingredient in a VERY expensive anti-aging cream, but this, VERY affordable, and I'll be trying this on my face too. I trust Madre labs, just look at the quality ingredient lists, but I've tried their other products too. Love this company. And this has really earned the 5 stars.

Great product!

Posted by Springtime on Mar 09, 2014

This cream adds moisture and skin looks and feels smooth. Highly recommend this product. I will buy again! Thanks for the great service iHerb!

Amazing product

Posted by 5311502683221351036 on Jan 27, 2016

This is a life saver in winter time for dry and sensitive skin. Absorbs really fast, doesn't leave any oily residue. The smell is barely noticeable, a very mild argan scent, which is nice for my liking. Definitely worth trying, even for the full price. Makes me wanna try other products from Madre Labs.

The best hand cream I ever had!

Posted by 4839939606461178147 on Jan 31, 2016

It really moisturizes my hands. I don't understand how it smells bad for others, it's neutral smell. :)

Effective moisturizer

Posted by 5318123476289485341 on Mar 31, 2016

Recommend to use

Unscented and powerful hand cream!

Posted by Korman on Dec 15, 2015

It is unscented hand cream, if you look for nice perfumed cream look elsewhere, this one have nature smell and it is not perfume pleasant! Now if you have decide to buy regardless natural smell you have to know it is very powerful hand cream. I think mainly because of Argan nut oil and it’s healing and nourishing properties. I have used hand cream with Argan nut oil before and this one is more powerful and more concentrated so be careful how much cream you put on to your hands. My wife says it is excellent and my son also use it as it have dry and delicate skin with great success. Also a life saver on cold dry winter days. Try it yourself!

Very effective to keep hands moist

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Jan 04, 2016

Hands temp to be dry especially in winter. This cream keeps the dryness at bay. Check out my reviews on other beauty/health products (including skin and hair) on my SEEKING-HEALTH page.

L❤️VE

Posted by 4628606643786102971 on Oct 18, 2015

Really love this stuff❤️ Smell not good but fades away in a few sec👍🏻 Good & rich I feel silky smooth👌🏻