Simply the best

Posted by 4670032519406600045 on Mar 25, 2016

Great product, a bit pricy but worth it! Please do NOT discontinue it!!!! It keep me well all winter. Great stuff

Great for sinuses

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Mar 31, 2015

I read the second most helpful review that a woman took a scoop before bed and woke up without sinus issues. I was very hopeful and took a scoop before my 9pm bedtime three hours ago. My sinuses did clear up and I still have loads of energy at midnight and so thought I'd write a review. I think I'll need a second scoop sometime tomorrow to keep me awake through the day.

Good

Posted by supergranny on Feb 13, 2015

I haven't started this yet...but I bought it because I was very happy with the formula & ingredients. Also, I am VERY happy with iHerb. They have an excellent choice of quality supplements. Shipping costs are minimal & arrive quickly to Australia. iHerb prices are very competitive. I am very impressed.

면연력 강화에 정말 좋데요.

Posted by 5381676039915905252 on Jan 18, 2015

언니 부탁으로 자주 구매하는데 맛이 좀..버섯맛이 나서 약간 거북스럽지만 우유에 타거나 물에 타서 훅 마시면 괜찮아요. 이거 계속 먹으면 상처 난 곳도 빨리 아물고 감기도 잘 안 걸린데요. 그래서 저희언니는 이거 강추래요~ 전 맛이....아직도 익숙치 않아요...

Es caro pero merece la pena

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 22, 2014

Me encanta lo uso a diario en mis smothies y en el té frío. ------------- Si te ha ayudado mi opinion marca Sí abajo, y para más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

Effective

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2014

I don't take it daily but I take it at an onset of a cold, or when I have to be around people who have one. I find it to be very effective and I ordered my second just in case the first one runs out! 風邪をひきそうなとき、また風邪をひいている人が周囲にいるときに飲んでいます。引き込むこともなく、予防にもなり、良い商品です。

Immune Punch

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014

I love the fact that it contains mushrooms. A bit pricey, will buy more when it's on special.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on May 27, 2014

We love this range of superfoods, we have a protein drink twice a day, with all the selection of Madre Labs powders in it. Wakes you up, and keeps you alert all day.

Awsome product

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on May 22, 2014

I must admit that I am a fan of Madre Labs products! I use this one together with the SuperBerry & SuperFruit Blend + some unflavored protein powder in a blender for a delicious pick-me-up. It tastes delicious!

good for immune system

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

I have noticed that if I take a coup of Immune Punch in the morning with a cup of hot rose hips tea, even when I sleep very little I have no infection in the throat, which is common for me. In short, since I have taken Immune Punch, I have never had a throat infection. Besides, this product has extracts of many fruits, mushrooms and veggies which one otherwise has to buy separately.