Madre Labs, Immune Punch with AHCC and Epicor, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1637065 From Singapore on Jun 26, 2010

Mixed this together with sambucol when I felt a scratchy throat coming and the symptoms went away within the day. This product stirs in ok, I add 1 tsp of manuka honey for sweetness. Tastes exactly like what I expected of a mixed berry drink.

Madre Labs immune Punch works great!

Posted by Reviewer1349153 From Hawaii on Sep 14, 2010

I had suffered from nasal/respiratory congestion for the last several years. This has made a difference in clearing up this condition. Because it is a little pricey I now take it perhaps every other day, alternating with elderberry extract and a few drops of the Now Foods oil of oregano. What a great feeling to be able to breathe normally without the stuffy nose!!

Totally recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2109432 From Canada on Oct 29, 2010

This company sure knows how to create high quality products. Everything they've put out is just stellar. I wouldn't be without most of their products. They are on the edge of the nutritional research, use the highest quality raw materials and the people behind this have been extremely helpful when I needed my questions answered. This is a FULL-SPECTRUM mushroom formula, which is crucial. If you were wondering just like me if this contains all the components of the mushroom and not only the polysaccharides -- it does! I wouldn't waste my time with extracts unless you are treating a particular condition... this is perfect. Thanks iHerb for carrying these and pretty much saving my butt because I could never have found these without you!

Knocks A Cold Out Cold

Posted by KerrisKitchen From Texas on Dec 05, 2011

Easy to add to a smoothie, I like to use this when I feel a cold coming on. So far (knock on wood) I've dodged a couple. I like the taste & it simply makes me feel good (increases my energy).

See how it goes

Posted by Reviewer1483229 From Australia on Mar 23, 2009

Researched all the ingredients and there is a lot of evidence that these should be beneficial to your health, have felt a small increase in energy levels. A new study came out this week (Mar 09) that confirms woman who ate normal mushrooms had a 80% less chance of getting breast cancer, so I think there is something in it. Given cell phone use and possible problems I see this as "insurance" against a brain tumor. I combine my powder with freshly squeezed Ginger, Tumeric, Lime, Apple and Carrot, concentrated but good :-), I also eat Macadamia nuts which have the high level of the oil(3 times those in virgin olive oil) to help with the bioavailability of all the natural vitamins and nutrients.