Madré labs leave in conditionner tangerine

Posted by 5354173434829015294 on Nov 18, 2014

Je n'ai vu aucune différence entre ce produit et de l'eau si ce n'est l'odeur, que je n'ai pas apprécié...

*************************** Great stuff! For all Hair Types.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Great stuff! My hair never felt silkier and smoother after just a few days of use. My Wife loves this too! I found that it helps if you wrap a warm towel around your hair to keep the moisture locked in for 15 minutes. This will make the product penetrate even more and maximize the results. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

pleasant aroma, smooth hair

Nice.

Posted by JuliaP on Oct 17, 2013

It really helps your hair... but smells ..oh my)) Anyway good product for a good price! Click on my name to know more about products.

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

good for my hair

Posted by raindrop7 on May 17, 2013

It has a strong smell when you use it, but it doesn't stay long. Not quite what i expected for tangerine melody... I have some difficulties with his pump, i have to press it for several times in order the product to come out. It is happening all the time, not only for the first times of use.

Good product

Posted by Debby29 on Apr 22, 2013

good price, too

Great natural ingredients

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I really like the list of natural ingredients in this product. It doesn't have all the harsh synthetics like most do. The sprayer nosel is good, it sprays in a nice even coverage and the smell is just ok. More importantly, it tames my frizzy hair without weighing it down. Will buy again.

Lovely product

Posted by Reviewer2190188 on Apr 12, 2013

Loving this leave-in product. Fabulous price! We are finding this product really good for hydrating hair and doesn’t weigh it down. Great on dry hair too. Lovely on sensitive scalps and the tangerine fragrance is very refreshing.

Posted by 5033336014423175051 on Mar 06, 2013

Thank you for a good product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »