Madre Labs, Madre-C, Whole-Food Vitamin C Complex, 1 Packet, 0.14 oz (4 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent products. Recomended...

Five star product!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Taste is yummy! I got that warm burst of good feelings after consuming this little packet. Energy increased and I could feel the vitamins working. This was a free sample, but I would order these for myself. Very handy to have around during any season! Never know when you might need an extra boost for your immune system and adrenals. Good stuff! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Madre Labs, Madre-C, Whole-Food Vitamin C Complex, 30 Packets, .14 oz (4 g) Each

Posted by Reviewer1050135 on Dec 28, 2009

convenient packaging - product is easy to dissolve in liquid using a shaker cup or mixed in with oatmeal.

Thanks for this gift

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 09, 2012

Was good product just I will need to use it more often to see results.

I expected much more from this product.also,BIGGER sample would be much appreciated....

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although its a food based vit C i expected at least the same "lift me up" feeling i get from the same amount of plain ascorbic acid but its just weaker in that sense.i tend to choose my supplements in conjuncytion to physical evidenses that they do work so for now i'll stick with the regular ascorbic acid,if its good enough for Linus Pauling its good enough for me....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Dissolves easily

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

I enjoyed this Vitamin C powder and it dissolved easily in water for consumption. However, I do prefer chewable vitamin C rather than having to dissolve and drink. Nice to have a whole food sourced vitamin C though. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Seems, it works!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 04, 2012

At least, it made me order the full package of this powder. The taste is ok-ish. After having a drink with this vitamin C I felt really energetic and well. And despite the late hour, I slept really well too.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jan 30, 2010

This is a great way to get vit. C. It has a surprising good taste even though it is not sweetened. Good for smoothies.

Madre-C

Posted by Reviewer2654711 on Jan 30, 2010

Natural, great product without added sugar

never taste it

Posted by Diandian on Dec 16, 2010

My son's privilege to drink it, never taste it.