Good

Posted by Reviewer1020146 on Jul 05, 2009

After taking this Midori for more than three weeks, I have any acne all gone. I think it is the effect of a combination of more vegetable intake and with this Midori. In will continue with this for few more months to see the long term effect. GOOD!

Finally a real greens product....

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Mar 30, 2009

I've used many other brands and have always been disappointed that they contain added vitamins, minerals, herbs, enzymes and probiotics. This is the first greens product that simply contains greens. I still purchase my Jarrow (vitamins & minerals), herbs, Now Foods (digestive enzymes) and Natren probiotics from iHerb. I love the purity of this product! Will definitely purchase again.

Great for pre workouts!!

Posted by Reviewer2816797 on Jan 12, 2012

I feel the extra energy and endurance drinking a serving before my cardio workout

Very nice product

Posted by 4897666749514423399 on Sep 21, 2012

I have been taking this for almost a month. First I tried to take a full dosage, but found it too strong. So for me, this bottle will last longer than I expected. Good energy booster in the morning, especially for people like me who are not coffee drinkers.

really feel it but a little bitter

Posted by Reviewer1781887 on Jul 07, 2009

I take this on an empty stomach before my 1st morning workout. I really feel the energy kick in. The taste is a little bitter for me, but my workouts are great. I don't eat veggies so i am confident this is good for me.

i liked the ingredients.

Posted by Reviewer2314959 on Sep 24, 2009

i shipped this for my mom who needs a good nutritional boost. i don't know yet how she likes it. but i liked the list of ingredients.

Seems good, not sweet

Posted by Reviewer1044704 on Feb 14, 2010

The Midori Greens appear to be quite good although it is too early to tell. I like the lack of sweetening in the formula. I have tried other greens that were sweetened with stevia. Since stevia is a powerful sweetener, it was too much and therefore found the combination of greens (vegetables) and sweet disgusting. That is not the case with Madre Labs' formula.

Midori Greens

Posted by Reviewer1246240 on Apr 14, 2010

My husband and I decided to try Midori Greens because of the unusual superfood combination. It tastes like delicious, wonderful tea. Unfortunately, Midori Greens disagree with me, but my spouse continues to enjoy it.

nice

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 02, 2011

nice little boost to my morning drink which gets stirred into my blender ball

Excellent product but not 60 servings.

Posted by 4669517750707470200 on May 13, 2013

Perfect product, flavor is not the best but I feel rly better after take this. The problem is the price and the servings, I can take 40 servings. If the price were lower, I would buy it.