Great product!

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Dec 31, 2015

U can actually feel u will be more energized and less tired! This is great for people who don't take lots of greens and the taste is not as yucky as other similar products out there. Try it!

Love These Greens

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015

Super ingredients. I asked the company to provide info on oxalates and they quickly had it tested, saying "Each 3 gram serving contains approximately 100mg of Oxalic acid (via HPLC)." The exact number from that lot was 111 mg, but changes with each harvest.

Love it

Posted by Luddil on May 30, 2015

Whenever I feel a bit under the weather, moody or just stressed and sad, I take this for a couple of days and all symptoms go away. It really does wonder for my both my physical and mental health!

Love this stuff

Posted by 5160573259416528970 on Dec 29, 2014

On top of being a great source of greens, I have noticed another great side effect of taking this product. After I eat dinner if I am craving something sweet, I drink a scoop of this with water and the cravings vanish! I have a horrible sweet tooth, so this is a great thing for me.

|:)-><

Posted by 5504938336564826610 on Dec 19, 2014

Easy to blend taste like "herbs" actually good taste, dark green color, about the benefits, this is the hard part I do not really know, I'm using it as part of my diet in conjunction with Phion water booster in order to maintain a balanced Body PH level.

great

Posted by 5370170037988097805 on Dec 18, 2014

great blend of antioxidants, tastes ok

life in a box!!!

Posted by 5762943488494181793 on Aug 15, 2014

so quick and easy, healthy and beneficial. been using this for over a week now, and already feel a difference

Very good.

Posted by Harpocrates on Jul 16, 2014

I put a little bit with my fruit smoothies. Takes a little getting used to. Very good!!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1063556 on May 21, 2014

This product is the best green powder I tried so far. There are not too many ingredients, which I like, and I think the quality is good.

An allergy free combination!

Posted by 5024160958393594531 on Jan 17, 2014

I took other green products and got unwanted reactions like back acne and rash, but not with this green product. I have more energy and brighter complexion. I can't tell if my liver is thriving - I guess it is. I'm onto my second bottle and will definitely keep using.