Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Mar 28, 2013

The cream is very hydrating, absorbs well, and is gentle, even if some gets in the eye! I've used many products over the years and would rate this one as top in quality. The pump works well for me, I do keep the plastic lid on it and keep it away from sunlight so the little bit left in opening doesn't dry out. I use one pump for each eye, and appreciate the design as it helps keep the cream from getting contaminated which is important to keep bacteria away from the eye. (It also prevents me from dispensing too much at once!) I'll be switching from Aveda green science to this product as it hydrates better and I've been getting compliments on looking younger and more rested!!

Wouldnt buy again

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Mar 24, 2013

I did not see any difference in the way my skin looked or felt, and the cream smells awful. The pump gets clogged everytime I use it, and has to be rinsed off. I would not buy this again.

Amazing!!!

Posted by Bohemia on Jul 31, 2013

I have tried a lot of top drawer eye products in my time... paid an absolute fortune, yet this very modestly priced, miracle cream beats them all!! Every product I have tried in this range is excellent and this doubly so. The pump didn't work on mine so I unscrewed the top and emptied the contents into an alternative container but really didn't mind because the quality of the treatment is just so high. This is a gentle yet highly effective remover of wrinkles and hydrates/rejuvenates the delicate eye skin when parched. There is a faint scent of herbs which is pleasant and a little goes a very long way... so good value too. I will definitely buy again. Thank you Madre Labs!

Nice eye product

Posted by 5477025040950460127 on May 28, 2013

This product hydrates and minimizes wrinkles.

nice texture

Posted by 4920053941657992961 on Jun 15, 2013

I like that it is really light, not oily at all.

Very good!

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on Apr 26, 2013

Product has a nice texture and was absorbed quickly. The cream has no perfume and does not smell particularly nice but it's not bad. (And I guess nobody will smell your EYES anyway). Good side: Not tested on animals!

fantastisk

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 20, 2013

veldig god, strammer opp og reduserer fine linjer

Burns skin

Posted by odereviews on Apr 30, 2014

Allergic reaction? First product that we have tested that turns skin red, and it burns like h... Now I know why the product was so cheap.

superioran proizvod

Posted by Melita on Apr 24, 2014

moćna i nježna kremica za oči, pravi melem. koža ju odlično upija i ne masti. može se namazati preko cijelog oka, a ako dospije u oči, ne peče. vrlo ugodna i kvalitetna krema za moje osobito osjetljive i delikatne oči. vrlo sam zadovoljna, preporučujem!

eye tereatment

Posted by 5298717915449524587 on May 13, 2014

good moisturizer, protects against wrinkles

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »