Great tasting!

Posted by 5007353887763753196 on Feb 14, 2013

I LOVE this peanut butter! It's so creamy and easy to spread and the best part is that I need not stir. I love that it's organic too.

Must have

Posted by ElitsaDogan on Feb 26, 2014

Lovely taste

Tasty and Healthy

Posted by theunextreme on Oct 14, 2014

Loved this peanut butter! Very filling and tastes wonderful. I kept it in the refrigerator and did not have to stir it in order to use it. Awesome product!

we enjoyed it

Posted by 5715744709560861053 on May 30, 2016

the taste is great and spreads nicely

Nice

Posted by 5228203886868083145 on Jun 05, 2016

Very yummy

no stir!

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Dec 03, 2011

delicious peanut butter

Great service, great product

Posted by Reviewer3071972 on Mar 28, 2012

I save about $2 per jar when I buy this peanut butter from here. It is exactly like buying from the local grocery store - fresh, same jar, etc...and it comes to my home promptly!

Oh, so yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2130947 on Jun 10, 2012

My kids and I love this variety of PB! Very deep, authentic flavor. The texture is thin, so it's easy to spread. If you prefer it thicker, it can be refrigerated.

THE BEST PB I'VE EVER HAD!

Posted by Reviewer3134354 on Nov 02, 2012

actually I didn't not like FB... at least I dont have a allergy to peanut so I could try. I had to purchase this for my special diet and when I tried it, well I can tell you this is the best PB you dont need to stir so it's easy to store and eat. its ingredients are also good as you can see. (I also purchased Arrowhead Mills and I admit that its ingredient is good too -only peanuts!- but to me, it's oily so it's a little hard to eat it) next time I'm gonna buy the crunchy one but I also recommend this one too. ooh, and it is not too sweet that's why I love it :) 맛있어요, 고소하고 너무 달지도 않고 성분도 괜찮고 분리 현상 일어날 일도 없어서 먹기 편하구요. 땅콩버터 사실거면 이거 추천드려요:D 저는 땅콩버터 앞으로 요 브랜드만 사려구요;)

Truly no need to stir.

Posted by Reviewer1502871 on Feb 08, 2012

In the busy morning, hard peanuts butter right from the frig is a pain in you know what. I enjoy the convenience and organic aspect of it. Not the best peanut butter ever but tastes good. Not too much cane sugar and right amount of salt. If there are something to say the type of peanut used can be changed to one with more flavor. There is no burst of roasted peanut butter smell. However it is very good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »