Fat

Posted by archeiherb on Apr 07, 2016

Unsalted sunflower seed butter.It tastes really strong and mellow.I use it to make hummus.

Yum!

Posted by 5101638549302499619 on Feb 20, 2016

Love this, perfect consistency (after initially mixing when opened). Only wish it didn't contain traces of Cashews, then my tree nut allergic son could also enjoy.

The best tasting butter - I've tried them all!

Posted by 5164608569431057838 on Sep 02, 2015

If you're looking for unsweetened butter, Maranatha Brand is simply the best. The little bit of salt added really brings out the flavor. Other brands add either sweetener + salt or are completely salt free. This is the perfect balance. The texture is nice and smooth after stirring. Love the deep roasted flavor! I order this in bulk and have had jars break, but iHerb customer service was there to help! Great experience overall, highly recommend!

Sunflower butter

Posted by 4940784564387915462 on Jun 03, 2015

Good product, a little less smooth than I am used to, but it does the job.

The best butter

Posted by Reviewer3355430 on Apr 01, 2015

This is a great find. We put it on toast, topped with fresh tomoatoes or home-made sauerkraut. Everything savory sits well with this spread! enjoy. ....good with honey too!

Great

Posted by 5710600072372915161 on Feb 01, 2015

Love this!

Yum!

Posted by fithealthabroad on Dec 02, 2014

I just tried this to mix it up and it was most enjoyable. Looking to buy again ASAP

Great substitute for healthier diet

Posted by 5755791734404719584 on Nov 04, 2014

Despite the suspicous consistency, after a bit of mixing I found that this product is a great substitute for products including margarines, nut butters, cream and more (especially for Vegans/ Lactose intollerent people like myself).. I have used it in multiple baking recipes with great results.

Great smell and taste

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Oct 21, 2014

I use this butter on toast with jam. It is totally delicious and smells so good. Will buy again.

Hate stirring

Posted by newday on Sep 28, 2014

I like natural "peanut butters' but really dislike trying to keep the oils stirred up. This tastes like sunflower seeds and is a good alternative to peanut butter but I will probably not buy again.