Tricky - contains petroleum derivatives and more

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Feb 10, 2010

Can be used as a sheer cover stick on blemishes, although a bit too dark and reddish for light to medium skin. The sulphur smell doesn't bother me so much but might be quite unpleasant to other people. A HUGE minus for the hidden list of ingredients, that caught me off guard and I almost didn't want to use the product at all - it contains parabens, alcohol, lanolin and polyethylene glycols!

Meh...

Posted by Cocosettico on Nov 07, 2015

Ok, so... It doesn't do ANYTHING to heal or hide blemishes as it's too sheer to cover and I haven't seen any results whatsoever. But I'm still using it (applying several layers of it :/ ) to stay away from the regular concealer as much as I can and leave the affected areas free of make up. Instead of this, I'd have rather spend a bit more and get a better "healing" concealer such as Eucerin or whatnot...

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer3178648 on Mar 15, 2011

This product contains sulfur as well as the zinc. Sulfur has a strong odor but some people use it anyway. I could not -wished there was no sulfur.

Increase size of pimple

Posted by Reviewer1898898 on May 22, 2011

This product apparently increased the size of my pimple.

okay

Posted by Reviewer2695160 on Jun 07, 2011

cannot really notice a big difference in my acne. helped hid the zits.

Had High Hopes

Posted by Reviewer2397414 on Jul 16, 2011

I really had high hopes for this product. It had it's pros and cons. When I first started using it, the larger bumps seemed to disappear. However, they returned shortly after. The smaller bumps did not seem affected at all. I wanted to use this product during the day as well. I had to cover with make up since the "tinted" color of the product did not match my darker skin tone. I felt like everyone could tell that my face didn't match the rest of me! I used it at night and it was ok, but again, I thought I would have achieved better results. I must say, I am a bit disappointed.

I would give c -

Posted by moonana on Aug 15, 2012

It jusy dries pimples doesn't heal anything. BUT the worst of all is its smell! I feel it even after the whole night! And looks like it can stay forever on the pillow!

okay

Posted by 5176248584804578279 on Oct 21, 2014

after thorough inspection of the product details, nowhere was it indicated that the product is "tinted". i did not want tinted cream, so i'm currently looking for something in a clear gel to replace this.