July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Margarite Cosmetics, Zinc Cream, For Problem Skin, 1 oz (28 g)

healing balm

Posted by Reviewer2566055 on Feb 08, 2011

This old fashioned formula has healed my 90 year old mothers broken skin like no other. thank you so much for making this and selling it. She has very delicate skin, so easily hurt and this is a miracle.

Incredible Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1844307 on May 28, 2010

If you have a rash that turns into raw red skin - I mean, RAW! - this will heal it back to normal in about a week. I somehow managed to get a skin infection that nothing seemed to heal. Even a very expensive colloidial silver preparation failed miserbly. I tried other Zinc preparations but they failed possibly because of so little Zinc content. Not so with Margarite Zinc Cream. It works FAST! I was very impressed. Just one possible downside, though. They seem to feel that a skin colored cream is a great idea - and it would be IF IT DIDN'T STAIN your clothes. So apply it with that in mind and you're good to go.

Super stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Sep 02, 2010

It's perfect for hiding redness. Glides and blends in like a foundation. One blob of this stuff on an emerging pimple will usually dry it up in no time. Not too fond of the ingredients but I'll continue to buy this as it's got the best price on iHerb!

Zinc Cream

Posted by Reviewer2326305 on Dec 30, 2007

Excellent product, Excellent price, Speedy ship. I'll be back. Thanks

I use this all the time

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Jul 12, 2011

I love this stuff. I have been using it for two years now as a makeup. I actually mix it with my moisturizer, and I am light skinned, so when I put it on all over my face, it looks like makeup! It keeps my face clean and fresh and my skin doesn't get oily like it does with other products. love this stuff.