wonderfully efficient

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Nov 26, 2012

This cream is organic, and it makes a difference. It is very regenerating (I used it at night), my skin was "tired" and marked and in 3 nights I saw a real difference. Great on hands too, and on eye contour. I like the oil in it, it is different from the bee yummy cream I love too, but bee yummy is water-based, this is oil-base (though very thin, not thick) it penetrates well too.

Almost magical

Posted by underfundig on May 26, 2013

After using this cream, the quality of my skin has improved. It is now softer, more even and my face has a glow it didn't have before. I have acne prone skin with quite a bit of acne scars and the cream works great for me! It seems to help heal the scars and it doesn't trigger breakouts.

Good in not too dry weather

Posted by 4709486082225935095 on Nov 18, 2013

However, if the humidity is very low, I suggest using some other liquid (e.g. flower water) to spray on your skin, before applying this one. It s quite a good barrier for the skin, but it cant moisturize much in very dry weather. Also if u got allergy to pollen/royal jelly, u d better try a bit on the skin first. I wonder if some thin parts of my skin got red spots after using it.

excellent!

Posted by 4805005606194499539 on Aug 14, 2013

My husband has a kind of psoriasis on his elbows and knees and it is just magic!!! after one week of applying it each night we saw a real change! my husband is very delighted!

Wonderful.

Posted by 4points on Dec 12, 2012

Absorbs well and leaves a healthy glow. Seems to speed healing of small knicks in skin too.

smells like olive oil!

Posted by 4888584028475334271 on Jan 23, 2014

well I used it on my face to protect my skin from cold weather but my rosacea got worse. It can be used on dry patches on body though!

Bee Magic cream

Posted by 5118218069444659590 on Apr 29, 2014

This cream or I should say ointment is keeping all its promises. I use it on dry skin patches on me and my baby. It is like applying honey on your skin. It needs to be worked quite a lot to penetrate in the skin, and may leave an oily film on the skin.

as good as egyption magic cream

Posted by Reviewer1194779 on Jan 01, 2013

find this better. cuz i can't empty magic cream since it is big. so this is better.

skin heal

Posted by 5377828191485715959 on Nov 20, 2013

This cream feels very nice on the skin. I was expecting it to be more bee-product and less olive oil, but it does the trick nicely.

My favorite cream