a gentle product

Posted by 4815898336737240671 on Jul 11, 2013

I ordered it to my mother and now I hope that she's taking it with the MegaFood B-complex and Life Extension magnesium. The pills are looking "delicious" and the scent is natural and nice.

Finally: soy-free vitamin E = GMO-free!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18, 2011

I'm not sure if it's doing anything as I don't take this to relieve a particular symptom, but this is just like New Chapter (organic, food based, fermented) except most of their stuff is cheaper and soy-free so glad to have found MegaFood!

Awesome Product, Great Company

Posted by samodea on Jul 23, 2013

Megafoods supplements are always top quality!

Good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jan 19, 2015

I like that this is from a wholefood source and has good ingredients. I take 1 in the morning. I also take Solaray Dry vitamin E 400IU(2 capsules in the morning and 1 capsule in evening) to get more vitamin E and to get benefits of both. I also take Now Gingko Biloba to help vitamins and supplements to go throughout body since the Gingko Biloba helps with circulation and also helps the brain. God bless you all.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1699336 on Apr 07, 2011

I have found all of the Megafood supplement products that I have tried to be excellent. I don't feel a noticable difference when I take this, like I do when I take the B complex or the Vitamin D, but I trust that it is providing essential nutrients to my body.

MegaFood E

Posted by Reviewer3294260 on May 06, 2011

I reorder this product over and over again.

Customer

Posted by Reviewer2751383 on Oct 29, 2007

I use this label because it's whole food supplement, which I prefer and I can get it cheaper with iHerb. Very dependable response and delivery. Marty O.

Nice Small Easy to Swallow Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Jan 02, 2009

I like that Mega Food supplement are food based.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Mar 15, 2009

I love Mega Food, they do such high quality products!

I don't know if the body can metabolize and catabolize it.

Posted by Reviewer1856610 on Jan 04, 2010

Millions of vitamins and only handful brands/companies are effective. I use this brand but I am not sure if it is well converted by the body. I am just hoping since other companies are worse out there.