I like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Oct 23, 2014

I think it's delicious, and especially good toasted.

Love this bread!

Posted by 4615806100190853992 on Jan 04, 2017

Interesting sourdough taste and nice chewy texture.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 29, 2014

Good product.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Jul 18, 2014

This bread tastes great! A slice of bread is enough to keep you feeling full for a few hours. Will buy again.

Opinião

Posted by 4893852358576026483 on Jul 17, 2012

Great

Great bread

Posted by 5257273923577956808 on Nov 18, 2013

Great price and fantastic flavour.

Very tasty and wholesome

Posted by 5228821987497655037 on Apr 28, 2014

I love this bread toasted. It's great with butter and honey. The price is great for what you get. If you like typical white bread you may not like this. If you like whole grains and seeds, this is great!

Good

Posted by 5148401141350060714 on Jun 25, 2015

Affordable, and tastes good!

Makes great toast.

Posted by 5357397506426410341 on Oct 06, 2016

As someone who loves the taste of whole grain breads this is a definite win for me! I've been toasting it in a frying pan with a tiny but of oil and it gets crunchy and golden brown. It definitely has a strong taste but if you like breads like pumpernickel and other strong tasting breads you'll probably enjoy this one. I've just finished off one loaf and I have two more in my cart. It's already sliced, don't make my mistakes a try to cut a slice from then end and accidentally make matchsticks!

Not for the average carb lover

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Dec 18, 2015

As a person with no experience with these kinds of "bread" I have to say I was shocked that this is considered bread. I purchased it due to its extremely healthy description, but if you (like me) are imagining fluffy yum bread with added benefits you will be disappointed! I guess you can't have it all :) Each slice is very thin, extremely dense and crumbly, and I just don't think I can ever produce enough saliva to get this down my throat smoothly. I still can't decide if it has a pleasant taste or not which makes me think that it is just not for me. HUGE props to those that enjoy this!!! You guys must be healthy AF.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »