Perfect, but so expensive...

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 13, 2012

My man was frustrated when I told him that this stuff is very expensive if buying whole bottle and we could not afford it. As mini trial it done very big impact on him because it was delicious to him. Of course delicious I mean in protein type stuff way not overall. And I would disappoint that persons who want it as meal substitute or stomach filler for couple of hours. None of this. My man after exercising and drinking it already after 20 minutes wanted homemade pie and even his supper from lentils and stuff :D Though he is not big eater at all. So I can rate it as normal, pure protein powder, not metabolic at all. But I am giving it 5 stars because my man has no need to burn fat, he is more concerned of muscles and mass :)

My friend liked it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 13, 2012

I added this to my friend's care package and she enjoyed it.

Generous sample

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a generous sized sample for an appetite controlling protein shake. I enjoyed it mixed with the usual almond milk, 1/2 banana and frozen berries and kept me satisfied until lunchtime. It is not too sweet even though it contains stevia. This is a nice protein shake for vegans as it uses only pea, hemp, rice and chia sourced proteins. Also, it has many vitamins and minerals included along with african mango extract. Not too sure if the mango seed extract is what suppresses the appetite. Personally I enjoy Thorne Research Mediclear SLS as a daily protein powder and highly recommend it over this one. My naturopath recommends taking it every morning for gentle detoxing and a dose of vitamins/ minerals and Thorne Research is a professional brand. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Yummy

Posted by DeanaS on Nov 09, 2012

I could easily drink this daily, it's very good. Mixes well with water. I also added greens and vit c powder from madre labs.

Appetite Control Drink Sample

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Feb 01, 2013

This really curbed my appetite. Took it at am and pm. Will buy!

Energy!

Posted by 5634277567410855888 on Apr 22, 2013

Tasted great and it gave me a lot of energy. To bad they don't sell small portions anymore, because I can't effort a big one at the moment.

Excellent taste!

Posted by 4995359091000911918 on Apr 16, 2013

Tried free sample. Mixed with orange juice. Surprisingly tasteful and nutritious. Very like it! Unfortunately full version is very expensive. :(

delicious

Posted by vanagelyte on Nov 24, 2014

delicious taste, that is all I can say.

Bien

Posted by 4719340936029911022 on Feb 15, 2013

Très bon gout, par contre sur l'efficacité je n'ai pas d'avis car c'était un échantillon.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3225619 on Feb 20, 2013

Taste good, but not very nice when you drink felt fine particles, can of course have a little longer to beat, I'll try the other day better beat or mix with the juice with pulp

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »