Very good

Posted by 4677685828581586993 on Apr 08, 2016

Excellent product. the product would be perfect if the distributor could deliver less product at once since i feel i am wasting some of it every time i use it which is a pity.

Cleans well

Posted by 4855400181834968809 on Mar 24, 2016

Although this is more expensive than the store brand, overall i find it's still worth it. With cheap dish soap, i use more squirts per wash, so it works out to be similar or maybe even cheaper. I can really feel the dishes becoming non oily after washing, wherever with cheap soap i can still feel the oil and needs to wash it one more time before rinsing.The smell was a little disappointing. I expected more intense smell and i can barely smell any clementine scent.

Hostess/Birthday Gift for Friends

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I am always off to dinner parties or friend’s birthdays. I'm often stuck running out to buy a hostess present or birthday present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I often buy my hostess/birthday presents for my friends from iHerb. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY/HOSTESS IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Method range and add on more products to complement it -- like a scrub brush/sponges or refill pack. I like to try out new products and so do my friends, so at least in my social circle we love getting stuff like this from our friends. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

Awesome!

Posted by 4673463054998087209 on Dec 22, 2015

You won't regret! Good stuff!

Method Dish Soap

Posted by 4827376572930828225 on Dec 15, 2015

Small amount enough, very effective stuff

Lovely and works well.

Posted by 4816146505394047021 on Apr 14, 2015

I am very pleased with this detergent. I was also very happy (and surprised!) that it came with the nozzle sticky taped down and in a sealed zip lock bag, which protected the rest of my order. Well done iHerb!! Thoughtful service makes a big difference to me.

Smells awesome

Posted by 4660710464347366350 on Apr 07, 2015

Smells great, lasts forever!

My best fren

Posted by 5434556460949037781 on Jan 23, 2015

I don't have a dishwasher and this is really gentle on my hands. Scent is a bonus.

Doesn't maintain suds

Posted by 4915036362104399735 on Nov 23, 2014

I was hoping for more from this product and would never use it again. It might smell nice but you need to use a lot to get a decent suds up. I'm going back to Mrs Meyers.

Love it

Posted by 5487849416492740001 on Sep 02, 2014

Great smell and it creates bubbles.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »