Unexpected chemicals

Posted by Reviewer2095487 on Mar 25, 2013

Just got a bottle then found out there are Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and some other chemicals in the ingredients not mentioned in iherb...I think it is not that natural, i hope it is not bad for the skin...

Very good!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Feb 03, 2013

This dish soap gives good foam, cleans and smells very good.

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

This smells good enough to eat, is gentle on hands, and cleans dishes well too. The bottle looks good and the product lasted me months. I hope Method decides to bring out more of their products in this scent. (I'd be happy to wear it as perfume!)

Hostess/Birthday Gift for Friends

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I am always off to dinner parties or friend’s birthdays. I'm often stuck running out to buy a hostess present or birthday present, which drives me nuts because I’m so short on time. I often buy my hostess/birthday presents for my friends from iHerb. Here is my QUICK & EASY BIRTHDAY/HOSTESS IDEA: select this product and search iHerb to find other products in this Method range and add on more products to complement it -- like a scrub brush or sponges. I like to try out new products and so do my friends, so at least in my social circle we love getting stuff like this from our friends. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES".

good 。.:*:.゜★

Posted by lchchchiyo on Jun 15, 2013

smells clean and more poweful on oily ones and a bit harsh on your hands than frosch.フロッシュより油汚れに強くて手良いですが手肌はちょっと乾燥しやすい感じです。

Good but pump isn't good..

Posted by shopaholic on Dec 15, 2012

Smell great but pump squirts out and I already used up quater of it.

so good!

Posted by anioto on Feb 12, 2013

Smells like apple compote :) Very nice! Bottle is just perfect, the best I've ever used.

Smells lovely and cleans well

Posted by Reviewer2836527 on Feb 27, 2013

Works just as well as my old dish soap, and smells slightly pear-y and fresh. The pump is also good and easy to use, if you use a lighter push/tap less fluid will come out (there's quite i big blob otherwise). The bottle is also quite stylish even though it's sturdy. Will definitely buy again.

Dish Soap, Ginger Yuzu