Overpowering, Lingering Smell!

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 07, 2012

If you're looking for a simple and natural product, THIS IS NOT IT ! I couldn't believe how strong the smell is and how long it stays on my hands after using it. In fact, I can't use this product at all. I actually had to use another soap to try to wash the smell off my hands, and still I could smell it every time I put my hands near my face. There is no excuse for putting that much strong fragrance in a product. And it isn't even a pleasant fragrance at that. I don't know anything about the other products in this line, but I strongly suggest you avoid this one.

Handy!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 20, 2013

I love this particular dish soap - and I really appreciate this refill pack, as it saves me money, and is good for the environment. The soap does its job, it foams just enough to make it easy to spread evenly, and the smell is very good - you don't get that typical dish soap smell, but a refreshing and soothing smell that fills the kitchen. And even though this smell is not very strong, the soap removes all food scents (like garlic for instance) from the items you clean with it. The color looks really good as well and it removes all fith and dirt. I'm left with the impression that everything I clean with it really is genuinly clean when I'm done. I recommend this product very much!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 05, 2012

very good, but I don-t like the smell.

Unbelievable cleaning

Posted by 5366633602911156975 on Dec 17, 2012

Love this product. Love washing dishes when using this soap. Smell is fantastic. Doesn't give headache like these chemically derived dish soaps... washes everything squeaky clean.

Great Soap

Posted by SRicketts on Mar 27, 2013

Have been using Method products for about a year now. Love all of it!

Clean dishes

Posted by 5106180402378182862 on Jun 10, 2013

Clean dishes

Amazing dish soap

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jul 31, 2013

I love it's smell, it's foam, everything!

This is just gorgeous.

Posted by 5326943429062627849 on Sep 12, 2013

This product is just the best. Gorgeous smell and works a treat on grease and doesn't dry your hands out, fantastic.

love method products

Posted by Reviewer2299779 on Dec 02, 2011

quality product

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1899410 on Jan 05, 2012

Smells great, good for enviro, can't get better value!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »