works really well!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5187862783571456021 on Aug 14, 2013

We have a cream leather lounge and small children (I now what were we thinking) and it cleans and conditions the leather beautifully. The seller for me was that I could safely use it around my kids as it was non toxic.

yummy scent

Posted by Reviewer1832851 on Jul 16, 2011

lovely claen smell

Kenkien pikapuhdistaja

Posted by alennuskoodi on Jul 23, 2013

Jos haluat nopeasti kengistä irtolian pois ja pienen kiillon niin nämä kosteat puhdistusliinat ovat täydellinen ratkaisu.

I recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer3117122 on Mar 18, 2012

Smell like chocolate. Clean well. Like it. Will order it again.

Easy to use and store

Posted by 5366633602911156975 on Dec 17, 2012

I love these packets as I can keep them in the room (in a drawer or something) right next to the leather piece of furniture and clean without thinking. We have a white leather couch that I wipe down once a week with these - then you just throw the used one away - FANTASTIC and easy - and smells great (as all method products seem to).

Easy leather clean.

Posted by 5326943429062627849 on Sep 12, 2013

Excellent quick wipe for leather.

Great!

Posted by lindafin on Feb 18, 2014

I have liked all the Method cleaning products I have ever tried and this one is no exception. The wipes smell nice and clean well. I use them on leather and suede shoes and bags. I have used these wipes for two years now and will definitely be using in the future.

Method Leather Love Wipes

Posted by Reviewer1719669 on Apr 08, 2014

I love this product and use it all the time on my leather lounge. Keeps the leather clean and supple. Why are they discontinuing it?