Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1369200 on Jan 10, 2009

I been using for a couple of weeks, so far it seems to work better than any other dandruff control shampoo that iI have used.

Mill Creek, Dandruff Control Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2141398 on Jan 25, 2012

Dandruff appears again in 2-3 days, but just after washing it disappears absolutely!

Finally a shampoo that works!

Posted by 5023926073626587512 on Jul 07, 2015

I used to use Polytar AF for my seborrheic dermatitis, which worked great but unfortunately got discontinued. This shampoo is a great alternative for it! Cleared my scalp in a week or so. Very pleased with it! I only gave it 4 stars because the latest orders seem to have a more runny/watered-down consistency, so I found I have to use more of the product than I used to. Otherwise, it is a life-saver for my scalp!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1203907 on Mar 05, 2013

My husband, daughter, and son all have dandruff, and this has worked wonderfully. The coal tar smell is very mild, especially compared to other medicated dandruff shampoos, and doesn't bother any of them at all. Before they were all having to rinse their scalps with mouthwash - the alcohol worked a treat, but really dried out their hair. This is much better, and there are no more flakes! My only complaint, and I have found this with Mill Creek's other shampoos too, is that it is not concentrated, so hair must be washed at least 2 times, usually 3-4 times, before it is clean.

From South Korea

Posted by Reviewer1181325 on Mar 11, 2009

It is a mild shampoo for dandruff shampoo, but it really works.

Smells like it will work.

Posted by Reviewer1190342 on Jan 24, 2012

Seems to be working so far.

Posted by amarrille on Mar 25, 2012

Smell is awful. GOOD for scalp. Less dandruff after one time of washing my hair with this shampoo

Great

Posted by 4931473774493987018 on Aug 11, 2012

Definitely works

Really work for me!

Posted by 4806285367654092514 on Oct 04, 2013

I was trying to many kind of shampoo for my itchy dandruff scalp, and this one start really work! it has only one issue - not really nice smell - but u cannot expect nice smell from really organic shampoo. for sure i will buy it again!

lathers well

Posted by 5040953887761828841 on Jun 22, 2016

works well to help eliminate dandruff and itchy, scalp

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »