Amazing value

Posted by naturellen on May 30, 2010

This conditioner is amazing value and beats the more expensive keratin conditioners from hair salons by far! It gives volume, shine and really seems to repair the hair. Good as a normal conditioner and as a treatment conditioner. The scent is also very nice and fruity.

Posted by shepajulia on Jul 26, 2011

Shampoos this brand and this my favorite. Restored my hair perfectly. I will buy a lot of time

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1091212 on Jan 08, 2010

I will not be paying for Keratin that costs an arm and a leg anymore, this one works great and the price is right. My hair type is a 3c/4a and I'm growing it out. I use this product every other week before I deep condition and after I wash it with apple cider vinegar. This Keratin has help me to get 4 inches of growth in just 4 months, uncanny for African American hair. I'm so in love. I still have other products I have to use to get my hair to grow like Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Silk Amino Acid, Wheat Protein, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil but I use this conditioner as well to aid in my growing process.

Really good

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 13, 2012

I use this conditioner with the same shampoo. Smells pleasant and bottle is huge! But my hairs are very very dry and I need something more hydrating.

Great

Posted by --Anna-- on Jan 23, 2014

This is way better than any of the expensive salon brand keratin conditioners I've tried. I have bleached hair and this really makes it feel smoother and healthier. My hair is very fine and most conditioners leave it flat and limp, this one does not. I like to mix this with a moisturizing conditioner and leave it on for at least 30 minutes, works even better.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Mar 05, 2010

I really like this conditioner. I find it very moisterzing for my dry locks and it has a clean smell.

Keratin Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1817771 on Nov 25, 2007

Love it! I had Brazillian Keratin straitening done a few months ago and conditioner brought back all the original shine and texture. It will extend the life of the process. Will definitely order again.

Mill Creek

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Jan 30, 2010

Love Mill Creek products! Great quality (Mill Creek) and value for the price (iHerb). Just look at the key ingredients: Keratin, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Tocopherol (Vit. E). . . are all within the first seven. Try finding that in most any other brand. I have dry scalp and find this very gentle and clamming. I also like the scent.

I'm a fan

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on May 27, 2012

Love the price and the effect. It really transformed my dry hair. I love it, except for the scent, which is very medicinal. But I can look passed that for awesome, light and moisturised hair.

Makes my hair look more alive

Posted by Eliisa on Oct 31, 2015

My hair's naturally nothing to be proud of, it is very dry, weak and flat. However, I was surprised how well this conditioner worked on my hair. My hair looks thicker, shinier and stronger. I will stick with this conditioner from now on to see if it can keep my hair looking the same during winter. Some people may be taken aback by the strong smell of this conditioner, but I think it smells energizing!