Good for spots but drying for under eye area

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 26, 2016

I like the 2 shade selection and it is good for dark spots and pimples but too powdery and dry to use for your under eye area.

surprise

Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Mar 31, 2016

Tried loads concealer in my life . Most organic / natural concealer don't last for long . But this one is long lasting ! The ingredients is so great , not dry at all, easy to blend and the coverage is good ( I have serious dark circle ) . The best concealer ever and the price is so reasonable !

Not for under eye darkness

Posted by 5594426246965793382 on Sep 08, 2014

ეს კონსილერი ვერ ფარავს თვალის ქვეშ ჩამუქებულ უპეებს, თან აშრობს კანს, მაგრამ სახეზე ლაქების თუ გამონაყრის დასაფარად კარგია. This concealer is not for under eyes dark circles (at least for me it does not work), also it's drying, but it's quite lightweight and does quite a good job for covering some imperfections or discoloration on the face. So, I'll use this on my face. P.S. still searching a good natural under eye corrector/concealer. Before that I have to use bobbi brown corrector, which is SO great for me. Guys if you know any natural alternative of this great product please tell me :D

Needed EVERYDAY

Posted by 4871857625288895097 on May 04, 2014

I wouldn't be without this concealer, usually load up a concealer brush so ready if needed later in day (usually not). Didn't think I cld get it outside the US. Lasts for ages 5+ months so far used daily.

great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Mar 22, 2014

I really wanted this product to work for me. It feels light on the skin and does not cause irritation and is easy to apply. It also covers well and the duo color combination is perfect for me. Problem, it gives me wrinkles where I never knew I had them. I think it also causes dry skin around my eye area. I am sad to say I can't use this any more. It might work for some one else though.

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1499951 on Jan 05, 2014

Best natural concealer for covering very dark circles under eyes! Will buy again

Good for Asian

Posted by 5227509406196496588 on Oct 06, 2013

It is just great. Not drying and match Asian skin tone perfectly as I can blend the two colours

Great for me

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Apr 20, 2013

It works great to cover dark circles. Firstly i use just little bit of dark one as a corrector, then use light one as a concealer on top (this kind of system in Bobbi Brown to cover dark circles corrector+concealer). I have fair skin with yellow undertone. Great for me. Plus i'm very happy that it's without harsh chemicals.

Best so far.

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013

I've given up expecting a concealer to last all day on my dark under-eye circles (which are inherited, not lifestyle induced) and not looked cracked or settle into my 32-year-old wrinkles by the end of the day. However, this one has the best coverage, the best colour match and boy does it go a long way. When it arrived I was disappointed that it was so small, but that was 6 months ago and after using it every day it still looks like it's hardly been touched! That's the darker side; the light side is probably too light for my skin (which is actually quite fair) and I literally have barely touched that half so it's a bit of a waste having a duo, but for the value I've got out of the "good side" I can't really complain!

Great!

Posted by 5346127244440686078 on Sep 23, 2012

I've been looking for a good vegan concealer for a long time. This gives great coverage without being dry. Easy to apply - not too thin or pasty in texture. A small amount goes a long way. Will definitely purchase again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »