Loved it

Posted by 4910154490609679168 on Jan 02, 2015

Just as another product suppresses appetite, provides you with fiber, Id prefer angel hair because its thinner, but its just matter of taste.

LIv

Posted by 5226189186699339619 on Nov 12, 2014

Ok

love these

Posted by Reviewer1476394 on Oct 21, 2014

What a great alternative to pasta and noodles! chop these up and put them in soups, cook them with pasta sauce, stir fry them...the list goes on. I find you do need to wash them well because they smell a bit (they're in brine). you may also need to cook them for awhile(longer than stated)they're not as chewy that way. They're extremely filling so great if you're on a diet or need to cut down! love them!

Good

Posted by 5028664045977749578 on Oct 02, 2014

Easy to use, quick to cook and absorbs flavors nicely. The texture is unusually, but not awful. I quite liked these!

Un fijo en mi casa

Posted by 4661379068765744415 on Sep 01, 2014

Todo un descubrimiento! Se preparan fácilmente y adoptan el sabor de la guarnición, por lo que sus combinaciones son infinitas. Siempre tengo un paquete en mi despensa.

Kills cravings!

Posted by 5113800836928895728 on Aug 22, 2014

Honestly the best invention ever! Zero calories and it will fill you up and crush cravings for pasta or rice!

can't believe it is nearly zero calorie

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Aug 18, 2014

texture and taste similar to rice vermicelli so it absorbs other flavours well. I will buy again

Not my cup of tea

Posted by 4675403485834509746 on Aug 14, 2014

I just didn't like it. It felt very unnatural. The texture, the taste and the whole didn't work for me. I would rather eat the real thing than go thru this torture again.

Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2925548 on Aug 12, 2014

I had heard about these noodles at Weight Watchers meetings. Everybody talked about how bad they smelled and weren't appealing. I have no sense of smell, so, I can't attest to that, but, I was very happy that they took care of my "carb" craving. I love my pasta and it is very satisifying being about to have a plate of it and not have to worry about using up a days worth of points. I will definately continue buying these.

Very Handy!

Posted by 5281757127583522325 on Jul 21, 2014

These noodles are handy to have in the cupboard, they provide a guilt free addition to many dishes. I've used them in stir fries and they add some extra substance to the dish. Don't be put off by the smell when you first open the packet! But you do need to use them in dishes with sauces, or they are quite bland.