HELPED ME

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jul 10, 2012

TO GET BACK TO BEING MYSELF AFTER HAVING A STROKE, ALONG WITH ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 600 MGS. I TAKE BOTH OF THESE NIGHTLY, AT ONE TIME I DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE DOING ANYTHING FOR ME SO I STOPPED TAKING THEM, BUT I DISCOVERED I WAS VERY MUDDLED IN MY THINKING WITHOUT THEM. SO HERE I AM TAKING BOTH NIGHTLY WITHOUT FAIL.

Hightly pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

Read research showing that Acetyl L-Carnitine taken along with NAC, R-Lipoic Acid (prefer Dr. Best), B-Complex, CoQ10 (the Ubiquinol form), and Magnesium improves cell mitochondria performance and rejuvenation. What I learned from the research that it was especially promising for cancer patients.

Does what it promises

Posted by Reviewer2120147 on Oct 01, 2012

Gives more energy for workouts (or whenever you need it), and no artificial crap included. Good product for me :)

Couldn't tolerate

Posted by Reviewer1650808 on Oct 04, 2012

I changed to this acetyl l-carnitine after previously taking the Doctor's Best brand. I'm going to change back because I didn't seem to tolerate this one too well. I think it was probably the added B6.

Fantastic

Posted by 4815324072168064439 on May 27, 2015

My focus and memory have increased since taking these, one every morning. I now haven't taken a day off work for weeks! I love it! and if I miss a day I don't notice it, it must last in the system for a bit. Recommend it!

pcos

Posted by 4747920660373135180 on Sep 02, 2015

Used it for pcos and fertility great stuff

Best value

Posted by Reviewer2677508 on Nov 25, 2013

When ever I order supplements, I always do my calculations to see which brand gives the most active ingredient per $ spent, and this is it (at least in Oct prices). Does it work? Who knows. Unlike the 7-keto, there's no noticeable body feeling, and I certainly haven't lost any fat. Mind you, I only take 1 pill per day, which is lower than the suggested dose for fat loss. There is some worry about recent research which linked L-carnitine to heart atacks...

wow-good

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jun 02, 2015

It is very good for energy, feeding the mitochondria of the cells-supplying the energy. And it protects the lining of the brain cells, therefore enhancing brain function. Very good product.

amazing product, helps to lost weight

Posted by 4915325762213120180 on Apr 10, 2016

Will buy again and again. Total lost weight - 5 kilos. Per 3 months.

Team it up with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1000123 on Feb 24, 2015

Good priced product that teams up with CoQ10 to help produce extra energy in the mitochondria. I have used to help boost energy in CFS