ITS WORKS and Like the natural ingredients

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015

tried a lot of proteins all brands and types and gotta sayMRM NAtural Gainer works, great price, great taste, all natural ingredients with good added carbs great post workout and preworkout protein doesn't upset your stomach before a workout like some proteins and the carbs give you good energy and pump makes your muscles look fuller and harder . Great for recovery as well I barely get sore even after long hard workouts. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

EXCELLENT WEIGHT GAIN PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1508401 on Oct 26, 2011

My husband has always had a hard time gaining weight and has tried many weight gain products that never seem to work. We were in a whole foods store and decided to try the MRM all natural gainer and he has gained fifteen pound healthy pounds in the last few months. The taste is great and he is so excited about this product. Thanks iherb.

That's cool!!

Posted by Reviewer3066084 on Feb 10, 2009

I've been drinking for one month. I don't have any complainment.In addition, it's all natural. very difficult get all natural protein!!

iHerb review

Posted by Reviewer1223132 on May 03, 2010

My experience with iHerb has been top drawer. Not only are their prices the lowest I've seen, the product arrives lightning fast. I won't go anywhere else.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer3004724 on Feb 18, 2011

My husband had base of tongue cancer and could not eat solid food for four months. With MRM smoothies he was able to maintain his weight & blood counts. I recommend this product all the time.

great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3256810 on Aug 29, 2010

this powder dissolves quickly and tastes good. contains different types of protein so that it is metabolized slower in the body.

Product review.

Posted by Reviewer1010488 on Dec 14, 2009

I have been using this product for 1 month now and I am very satisfied. It mixes easily, tastes great and I am achieving the desired results. The shipping costs to Canada are steep, perhaps source out other bonded carriers at more reasonable rates.

MRM - quality ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1039367 on Mar 11, 2010

The only nutrition supplement that I use, because of the quality of the ingredients MRM uses. The taste happens to be quite good too - as a nice bonus.

Tastes so good!

Posted by Reviewer3092082 on Sep 18, 2011

I love the taste of this. I mix it with Almond or soy milk and drink it in the morning, its delicious. No aftertaste.

Great taste, no junk!

Posted by Reviewer1214810 on May 19, 2010

My only complaint about this product is that it doesn't mix as easily as others in cold water (takes a little extra time in the Magic Bullet) and they need to make it in a larger size!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »