MRM, Driven, High Performance Pre-Workout Supplement, Raspberry Lemon Tart, 1.1 lbs (500 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not convinced

Posted by Reviewer3151473 on Feb 05, 2008

I have used this product quite a few times since receiving it and I am not convinced it is helping me all that much. I feel a slight level of increased energy, but it isn't doing what I had hoped it would...which is REALLY boost my energy. I am going to keep using it, but I think I may move onto something new once the the container is empty.

contains SUCRALOSE!

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 06, 2010

This product should be avoided by those who prefer not to consuem the artificial sweetener SUCRALOSE, which is not natural and said to be similar to Aspartame.

Debbie

Posted by Reviewer1319480 on Oct 10, 2007

So far so good. It has given me endurance & stamina for my morning workouts. I find myself more focused. It truely aids in burning body fat. Love it.

Best Product Ever

Posted by Reviewer2077092 on Oct 17, 2007

My son's a competitive swimmer. Driven gives him the "drive" to perform throughout his 3 hour practice. More than likely, it's the recovery that's noticably different.

Absolutely Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3064855 on Jan 28, 2008

This product is so effective! I will be buying it for some time to come. It is wonderful for waking you up and really gives you energy. You don't feel it when you drink it but once you start moving you realize you are able to do SO MUCH MORE. My mother loves it also as it helps relieve soreness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »